- Attractive double fronted extend house
- Shared side pedestrian access from front to rear
- Garden to front with off street parking
- Southeast facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Two reception rooms
- Three double bedrooms
- Two domestic sheds
- Floor area 130sqm (1400 sqft)
On entering the property, one enters via an entrance porch and hall this leads to two interconnecting reception rooms with double doors and in turn to the conservatory and rear garden. There is a generous kitchen/breakfast room with contemporary fitted kitchen units providing great storage and ample counter space. At first floor level there are three generous double bedrooms and a large fully tiled extended bathroom with both a corner bath and separate shower unit. There are uPVC double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating.
the M50 road network is easily accessible. Numerous amenities are all within easy walking distance including Baldoyle Shopping Centre, the Racecourse Inn, Lidl, primary and secondary schools, bus stops and Bayside DART Station is nearby offering easy access to all parts of the capital. There are promenade walks in Baldoyle and library and church. There are a number of sporting clubs in the immediate vicinity. The house is also close to the Donaghmede shopping centre, M50, M1 and Airport and Beaumont Hospital
- Entrance Porch & Hall: (2.15m x 3.15m)
- with window overlooking front garden and stairwell to first floor accommodation.
- Reception Room 1: (3.10m x 4.65m)
- with timber floor, decorative coving and window overlooking front garden. Double doors to
- Reception Room 2: (5.25m x 3.15m)
- with laminate floor and feature dummy fireplace. Door to
- Conservatory: (3.10m x 3.00m)
- leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.15m x 4.50m)
- with dual aspect windows overlooking front and rear garden, wall and floor mounted contemporary fitted kitchen, provision for cooker and plumbed for dishwasher.
- Rear Hallway: (1.70m x 1.30m)
- with door to rear garden.
- Lobby: (1.55m x 1.30m)
- Guest W.C. (1.30m x 1.30m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and window.
- Landing: (1.80m x 2.40m)
- Bedroom 1: (3.30m x 4.70m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes and window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 2: (2.75m x 3.65m)
- double room overlooking the front garden, with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: (3.15m x 4.40m)
- double room overlooking the rear garden, with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.55m x 3.40m)
- large room with w.c., w.h.b., corner bath, separate shower unit with electric shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
BER No. 102772761
Energy Performance Indicator: 329.89 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.