- Superb family accommodation of approximately 162 sqm (1,744 sqft).
- Private south west facing rear garden approx. 62ft in length.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Offering superb potential to remodel and upgrade.
- Excellent quiet residential cul-de-sac location.
- Off-street parking and carport.
- Location second to none with every conceivable amenity within walking distance.
Marian Crescent is a very popular residential location in the heart of Rathfarnham. Every conceivable amenity is literally on the doorstep and the new resident will be spoilt for choice with an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools locally, such as Rathfarnham
Parish National School, St. Mary’s Grange Road, Loreto Grange Road, Loreto Beaufort and Educate Together. A short stroll to the Old Orchard Pub, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and Rathfarnham Village. There are excellent transport links making Dublin city centre an easy commute.
- Reception Hall: (1.9m x 2.1m)
- bright spacious hall with wooden floors and staircase leading up to the first floor.
- Sitting Room: (3.3m x 6.7m)
- with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and window to side giving great light.
- Lounge: (4.5m x 5.9m)
- large room which spans almost the full width of the front of the house with two large picture windows overlooking the front garden, open marble fireplace.
- Kitchen: (2.7m x 6.5m)
- range of fitted units, window overlooking rear garden and door leading out to the garden.
- Bedroom 1: (4.1m x 3.4m)
- spacious double room with built-in wardrobe, plumbed for w.h.b. and overlooking the front of the house.
- Bedroom 2: (4.1m x 3.4m)
- large double room with exposed timber floor and window overlooking the front of the house.
- Bedroom 3: (3.9m x 2.4m)
- wooden floor, fitted wardrobe, overlooking the front of the house and access hatch to attic.
- Bedroom 4: (2.7m x 2.7m)
- fitted wardrobe, storage unit, plumbed for w.h.b. and overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 5: (2.2m x 3.3m)
- overlooking the rear garden with Velux window.
- Family Bathroom: (2.2m x 3.3m)
- tiled, w.c., w.h.b., bath, shower and Velux window.
To the front the house is nicely tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac and benefits with ample off street parking and a carport. A particular feature of this property is the attractive private south west facing lawned rear garden with gated pedestrian side access. There are two block built outhouses, one which houses the new Baxi gas boiler and the other contains a shower room accessed from the garden.
BER No. 106186331
Energy Performance Indicator: 304.06 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.