- Prestigious highly regarded residential address
- Minutes from the superb facilities and amenities in Blackrock Village
- Regular transport on the doorstep via bus and DART
- Delightful south facing rear garden of 11m (36ft) in length
- Floor area of approximately 95sq.m (1,023sq.ft)
- Digital security alarm
The location of this superb family home will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded and much sought after location of Blackrock. Within a short stroll are the superb conveniences that are in the village which include a wide range of amenities and facilities such as excellent local and boutique shops, two shopping centres, churches as well as some of the finest pubs and restaurants in South County Dublin.
There is a wide range of primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area as well as excellent recreational and leisure facilities including rugby, tennis and football clubs as well as the marine activities at the seafront. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
Transport links in the area are excellent with Blackrock DART Station and bus terminal at Bath Place at the bottom of Idrone Terrace with the N11 and M50 providing ease of access to and from the city centre, the airport and nationwide.
- Arched Porch Entrance
- with tiled floor
- Entrance Hall (4.3m x 1.8m)
- with understairs storage, digital security alarm panel, panic button, ceiling coving and door to
- Living Room (4.2m x 4.1m)
- with ceiling coving, picture rail, tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth and gas fire inset, television point and sliding solid timber doors lead to the
- Dining Room (3.75m x 3.65m)
- with door leading out to the rear garden, ceiling coving, picture rail and open tiled fireplace with tiled hearth
- Kitchen (2.65m x 2.35m)
- with sink unit, fuse board, understairs storage area, electric heater and door out to the rear garden
- with digital security alarm panel
- Bedroom 1 (2.8m x 2.5m)
- with louvered door wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (4.2m x 3.5m)
- with a Terazzo fireplace and hearth
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 3.5m)
- with Terazzo fireplace and hearth and panic button
- Shower Room
- with step in Mira electric shower, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, fitted heater and shelved hot press
- Separate W.C.
- with wall mounted heater
The property is approached by a pedestrian path and the south facing rear garden of 11m (36ft) has pedestrian access onto a private lane.
BER No. 108446378
Energy Performance Indicator: 659.77 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org