- Prestigious highly regarded residential address
- Unrivalled breath taking views over Dalkey roof tops, Dublin Bay to Howth and beyond
- Manicured gardens and grounds of approximately ½ an acre
- Floor area of approximately 310sq.m (3,340sq.ft)
- Excellent off street car parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included
- Monitored alarm system
- Double glazed windows
- Close to all amenities available in Dalkey Village including DART station, a regular bus service, the Aircoach and the popular walks over Dalkey and Killiney Hills and by the seafront
Set amid an oasis of peace and tranquillity, Marabel is a particularly spacious generously proportioned family home offering bright light infused practical accommodation which is presented in excellent decorative order throughout.
The location of this family home will be of major attraction to those trying to get a foothold in the highly popular desirable suburb of Dalkey with its superb amenities, boutique and local shops, pubs, restaurants, bus service and DART station all being only a few minutes’ walk away.
There are a selection of excellent schools close by including Loreto Abbey, Rathdown, Cluny and Castlepark to mention a few whilst many others being within easy reach together with third level colleges via the DART.
Being within yards of the Vico Road and the sea and backing towards Dalkey Hill, there are many local walks and vistas mainly with sea views.
Recreational amenities in the area include tennis and golf clubs, Cuala GAA club with sailing facilities at Coliemore and Bullock Harbours and many more a little further at Dun Laoghaire with its marinas, yacht clubs and sailing facilities.
- Entrance Hall (7.1m x 4.2m)
- with a timber vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, alarm panel and linen cupboard
- Cloakroom (1.9m x 0.9m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin and partially tiled walls
- Living/Dining Room (3.1m x 5m + 6.4m x 4.3m)
- with breath-taking sea views over Dublin Bay to Howth, sliding door to the wraparound balcony area, recessed lighting, coak effect gas fireplace with marble mantle and surround
- Family Room (4.2m x 5.2m)
- with polished timber floor, recessed lighting, convector raised gas fireplace, radiator cover and archway through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.8m x 6.5m)
- with a range of magnificent fitted cupboards and units, polished granite work surfaces, sink unit, integrated Miele dishwasher, integrated Brandt five ring gas hob with Siemens extractor fan over, integrated De Dietrich double oven, integrated Siemens microwave, American style fridge, recessed lighting, alarm panel, tiled ceramic floor, folding floor to ceiling doors opening out to the wrap around balcony area, enclosed fuse board, hatch to attic and two wall mounted radiators
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 3.9m)
- with fitted wardrobes and polished timber floor
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 3.3m)
- with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.9m x 4m)
- with fitted wardrobes and magnificent breath-taking views over Dublin Bay to Howth
- Bathroom (2.8m x 1.8m)
- with sunken bath with sea views, wash hand basin with cupboard under, w.c. and tiled ceramic floor
- Ground Level
- with understairs storage
- Shower Room (1.9m x 1.8m)
- with fully tiled walls, step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin and recessed lighting
- Store Room (3.8m x 3.4m)
- with fitted cupboards and plumbed for washing machine
- Office (5.7m x 3m)
- with recessed lighting, large fitted seating area with storage cupboards under and opening into the
- Plant Room (1.5m x 5m)
- which houses the boiler
- TV/Playroom (4.2m x 5.9m)
- with recessed lighting, exposed timber beams and open fireplace with cast iron surround and mantle
- Bedroom 4 (4.4m x 3m)
- with magnificent sea views, fitted wardrobes and recessed lighting
- Master Bedroom (4.8m x 6m)
- with magnificent sea views, fitted wardrobes, timber panelled ceiling and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.6m x 2.3m)
- with step in power shower, his & hers wash hand basins, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor, w.c., raised feature radiator, recessed lighting and heated towel rail. Sea views from the shower
Approached by a sweeping cobblelock drive providing excellent off street car parking this delightful home further benefits from beautifully manicured gardens and grounds of approximately ½ an acre. The large wraparound balcony area of 10m x 9m (32’10” x 29’6”) enjoys spectacular views.
BER No. 105296818
Energy Performance Indicator: 208.49 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.