- Quiet cul-de-sac setting overlooking the green
- 5 mins drive from Midleton Town Centre and an easy commute to Cork City
- PVC double glazed windows throughout
- Gas central heating
Long renowned for its world famous distillery, Midleton offers a wide choice of intimate restaurants and cafes as well as quaint old world pubs. The regular train service from Cork City together with the excellent road network connecting in at the Jack Lynch tunnel ensures access to the city couldn’t be easier. Just off the N25, Cork to Waterford Road, Maple Woods also offers easy commute to the East.
An impressive four bedroom semi-detached house, the type “C” at Maple Woods makes an ideal family home. The open plan kitchen/dining/living room measures an impressive 25 feet in width allowing a light filled and spacious living space. A utility room provides further storage and a downstairs W.C and living room with open fireplace complete the ground floor accommodation.
With all four bedrooms and family bathroom located at first floor level viewing is highly advised to appreciate this fine house type.
- February 27th 2018 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Entrance Hallway (3.7m x 2.5m)
- Sitting Room (3.8m x 5.0m)
- Large and bright front facing room overlooking the green. Open, solid fuel fireplace (also plumbed for gas fire). Carpet
- Kitdchen/Dining Room (4.1m x 7.9m)
- Exceptionally large living space with two windows and patio doors to rear allowing plenty of light. The kitchen has fitted units at floor and eye level with integrated gas oven & hob. Tiled.
- Utility Room (1.6m x 2.1m)
- Fitted units, shelving and side door to garden. Tiled.
- Guest WC (1.5m x 1.5m)
- White 2 piece suite. Tiled.
- Bedroom 1 (4.0m x 4.3m)
- Very large, en suite master bedroom overlooking the green. Generous amount of built-in wardrobes. Carpet.
- Ensuite (1.7m x 1.8m)
- White 3 piece suite with shower enclosure. Tiled.
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 3.7m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built-in wardrobes and carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 2.5m)
- Another front facing bedroom with carpet.
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 2.4m)
- A final rear facing bedroom with carpet.
- Family Bathroom (2.7m x 1.6m)
- Fully tiled bathroom with white 3 piece suite and bath with mixer shower.
BER No. 106013782
Energy Performance Indicator: 176.57
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.