- Four bed family home
- Living room and family room
- Downstairs W.C
- Sun room
- Wired for alarm
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street car parking
- Generous rear garden
- Close proximity to a range of amenities, schools, shops and Marley Park
- Total floor area approx. 163 sq. m ( 1752 sq. ft.)
The generous accommodation briefly comprises of on the ground floor; a large living room, kitchen and dining area which opens out to a bright sun room to the rear with doors out to the delightful rear garden. Also on ground floor is a family room, guest wc and utility area. Upstairs there are four bedrooms including a master bedroom with en suite and bathroom. To the front of the property there is off street car parking for two vehicles with extensive shrubs and plants. The rear garden has patio area and is partly lawned
In the heart of Rathfarnham, this is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to a range of amenities to include nearby shopping facilities on Grange Road and Dundrum Town Centre which is within easy reach. There are a range of primary schools in the vicinity and sought after secondary schools are all easily accessible. There is a regular bus service to and from Dublin city centre and the Luas station at Dundrum and Balally are a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch:
- with vaulted ceiling and recessed downlights. Door to
- Entrance Hall: (6.85m x 2.20m)
- with magnificent hard wood floor, vaulted ceiling and walk-in storage cupboard:. Door to
- Cloakroom: (1.80m x 1.20m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (3.80m x 6.75m)
- with gas coal effect fire with ornate marble surround and hearth, recessed lighting and pine vaulted ceiling. Double doors to
- Family Room: (2.50m x 4.20m)
- with vaulted pine panel ceiling, recessed lights and window overlooking garden to front.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (3.40m x 8.95m)
- Kitchen with wonderful modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops and drawers, built-in breakfast bar with store unit and wine rack under, gas Bosch hob, double Neff oven, plumbing for dishwasher, one and half bowl sink unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.35m x 2.00m)
- plumbing for washing machine and dryer, storage cupboards, tiled floor and door to side garden.
- Sun Room: (4.00m x 4.60m)
- with vaulted pine ceiling with two velux windows overhead, recessed lighting, tiled floor and double doors opening to magnificent rear garden.
- Landing: (2.65m x 2.40m)
- with velux roof light overhead, Stira staircase to attic, built-in storage cupboards / wardrobes and separate hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom: (4.55m x 3.55m)
- with built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards over. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.60m x 1.75m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, heated towel rail, velux rooflight overhead, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.80m x 3.35m)
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (4.10m x 2.40m)
- with window overlooking garden to front and rear.
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (3.70m x 2.65m)
- with window overlooking front.
- Bathroom: (2.36m x 3.07m)
- fully tiled floor and walls, wc, whb, free standing bath, shower
The garden to the front has off street car parking for two vehicles. To the side of the property there is pedestrian access to the rear garden. The rear garden is set out with a large paved patio and lawn. The rear garden extends to approximately 21m / 68ft in length. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission the garden offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence if so required.
BER No. 112587290
Energy Performance Indicator: 297.92 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.