- Spacious six bed detached family home overlooking an open green.
- Beautifully mature landscaped level garden to rear
- Well proportioned accommodation throughout.
- Within walking distance of the local primary school.
- Master bedroom suite to include dressing room and en suite.
- Sun room.
- Off street parking for numerous cars.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Located immediately adjacent to the wonderful amenity of Marley Park.
- Floor area of approximately 226 sq.m (2,432 sq.ft.)
The generous accommodation briefly comprises of, on the ground floor, an inviting reception hall leads to a fine spacious living room to front with large picture window overlooking green area. A large dining room interconnects the living and the kitchen/breakfast room which opens out to a bright sun room to the rear with doors out to the delightful rear garden. Also on ground floor is a comfortable family room and guest cloakroom with wc. Upstairs there are six ample sized bedrooms including a master bedroom with a study, en suite and dressing area. There is a main family bathroom and additional two ensuites. To the front of the property there is off street car parking for numerous vehicles with extensive shrubs and plants. To the side of the property there is a courtyard which benefits from southerly aspect. The gardens are an impressive feature of this outstanding residence, well stocked with numerous mature shrubs, trees and plants, and are afforded total privacy. extending to approx. 54 ft (16 m). The garden includes a built-in concrete ‘European style’ BBQ incorporating a pyramid shaped chimney over sheltered cooking space, with covered gravity fed ash shelf below. The property has the benefit of a very useful utility/ store adjacent to it to the side of the house.
Marley Grange is a highly regarded established residential development located directly opposite Marley Park in the heart of Rathfarnham. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to a range of amenities to include nearby shopping facilities on the Grange Road, shopping centres further afield at Dundrum and Nutgrove are within easy reach. There is a range of primary schools in the vicinity and sought after secondary schools are all easily accessible. There is a regular bus service to and from Dublin city centre and the Luas station at Dundrum and Balally are a five minute drive away.
- Entrance Porch: (1.30m x 1.05m)
- with door to
- Entrance Hall: (4.90m x 3.25m)
- with very fine staircase leading to upper floor. Door to
- Cloakroom: (2.25m x 1.85m)
- incorporating cloakroom area and sliding door to Guest W.C. with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (6.25m x 4.45m)
- with large picture window overlooking green area to front and very fine marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire and marble hearth. Door to
- Dining Room: (5.05m x 3.35m)
- with built-in shelving units and storage cupboards. Sliding patio door leading to private south facing courtyard area.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (7.80m x 4.00m)
- with traditional fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, drawers, breakfast bar, one and half bowl sink unit, built-in Creda hob and Creda oven with extractor hood display unit. Door to enclosed side passage. Door to Sun Room. Double doors opening to Family Room.
- Sun Room: (4.53m x 4.05m)
- with vaulted ceiling with three Velux windows and double doors opening to private rear garden. Door to Inner Hallway.
- Family Room: (4.63m x 4.83m)
- with three large windows overlooking garden to front and feature gas coal effect fire with marble slate hearth and mantel. Door to
- Inner Hallway: (3.00m x 1.00m)
- with window overlooking rear garden. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (1.75m x 1.00m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Landing: (1.90m x 4.10m)
- with door to walk-in hotpress / airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE (6.40m x 4.15m)
- Dressing Area:
- with floor-to-ceiling height louvered door wardrobes.
- with w.c., w.h.b. and Mira Elite electric shower.
- Bedroom Area:
- with built-in desk area and large picture window overlooking green area to front. Door to
- Study: (2.65m x 2.40m)
- with built-in desk area with shelving over.
- Bedroom 2: (3.10m x 4.25m)
- with built-in wardrobes, storage cupboards over, w.h.b. and window to side.
- Bedroom 3: (4.75m x 2.65m)
- with built-in wardrobe and shelving. Door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower and part tiled wall.
- Bedroom 4: (4.85m x 2.60m)
- with built-in wardrboes, built-in shelving to side and window to side and rear. Door to
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Bedroom 5: (3.75m x 3.10m)
- with built-in wardrobes, built-in desk area and window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bedroom 6: (2.80m x 3.70m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over and window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bathroom: (1.85m x 2.75m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with storage/vanity cupboard and bath with shower unit.
- Walk-in Hot Press: (2.85m x 1.17m)
- with three levels of built-in shelving on two walls.
Utility / Laundry Room: 2.30m x 4.40m (7'7" x 14'5") with double sink unit and plumbing for washing machine and dryer, and built-in shelving. Store Room: 2.70m x 1.65m (8'10" x 5'5") The gardens are a most important feature of this exception residence extending to approx. 54 ft (16 m). It is not directly overlooked to the rear and offers outstanding potential to substantially extend the existing residence subject to acquiring the necessary grant of planning permission. The garden is delightfully stocked with numerous mature trees, shrubs and plants.
BER No. 110571767
Energy Performance Indicator: 518.95 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.