- Off Street Parking
- Private and secluded south west facing rear garden
- Kitchen extension
- Rear pedestrian access
- Walking distance to Killester Village
- Total floor area approx. 71 sqm (764sq.ft)
Outside the front garden has a driveway and provides off street parking. The secluded and sunny rear garden is planted with mature shrubs, there is a spacious patio area and a large shed caters for any additional storage the property also has the added bonus of rear pedestrian access. No 181 is ideally position on the Malahide Road beside the junction with Collins Avenue with an array of amenities on its doorstep including local schools and shops, the property is within walking distance of Killester Village, Parnell Park GAA Club & Clontarf Golf Club. The property is also within easy reach of numerous bus routes, Killester Dart station, the Port Tunnel and M1 & M50 motorways.
- Entrance Hall: (1.82m x 4.56m)
- The entrance hallway leads to the both reception rooms. There is access to a storage press.
- Reception Room One: (2.73m x 4.55m)
- Located to the front of the property this room has a feature fireplace with gas inset fire. Feature wall panelling.
- Reception Room Two: (2.22m x 3.71m)
- This room leads through to the extended kitchen and offers an ideal dining space. Located off this room there is access to a guest wc.
- Kitchen: (2.0m x 4.59m)
- The kitchen is flooded with natural light and overlooks and opens to the secluded rear garden. It is fitted with wall and floor units and has plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bedroom One: (3.18m x 4.60m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the front with built in storage and original feature fire place.
- Bedroom Two: (2.38m x 3.63m)
- This bright and spacious double bedroom is located to the rear and overlooks the rear garden.
- Bathroom: (2.19m x 2.70m)
- The bathroom is fitted with wc, whb corner shower and bath. Tiled walls and flooring.
Outside the front garden has a driveway and provides off street parking. The secluded and sunny rear garden is planted with mature shrubs, there is a spacious patio area and a large shed caters for any additional storage the property also has the added bonus of rear pedestrian access.
BER No. 112811427
Energy Performance Indicator: 409.1kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.