- Detached residence of approx. 196sq. m / 2,108sq.ft (including garage area and attic room
- On approx. 0.2 acres.
- Unencumbered sea views of Portmarknock Golf club, Ireland’s eye and the Hill of Howth.
- Out building with loft (3.87m x 6.18m)
- Generous off street parking.
- Gas heating.
- Rear access.
There are a number of gastronomic pubs in the immediate vicinity catering for every taste bud and budget. The new owner can enjoy walking along a lovely promenade with great views of Howth, Sutton and Portmarnock. This is a great opportunity to acquire a substantial property on a great site in a superb location with endless opportunities. Viewing strictly by appointment.
- Entrance Hall (1.86m x 11.4m)
- The large entrance hallway is flooded with natural light with numerous large windows to the side. From the hallway there is a view over the front gardens. There is access to a large store press with gas boiler and Bathroom.
- Reception Room One (4.18m x 5.48m)
- Located in the centre of the property this large room features high ceilings and a feature fireplace. Double doors lead into the second reception room.
- Reception Room Two (3.90x 5.48m)
- This room is also situated in the centre of the property and has a feature fireplace, a door leads to an internal hallway from which there is access to an additional bathroom, toilet and bedroom 3.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.19m x 5.61m + 2.62m x 2.74m)
- The large kitchen/dining room is flooded with natural light, there are ample wall and floor units and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a feature Aga. There is access to the gardens, garage and bedroom 3.
- Garage (3.10m x 5.36m)
- Located off the kitchen, the garage is ideal for a variety of uses and provides additional storage. There is access from the front to the gardens.
- Bedroom One (3.7m x 5.48m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes, located at the end of the entrance hallway with window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom Two (2.66m x 5.48m)
- Spacious double bedroom with high ceilings.
- Bedroom Three (3.92m x 3.95m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes. This room can be accessed off the kitchen/dining room or off reception room two. From here there is access to a bathroom and toilet.
- Bathroom (1.93m x2.20m)
- Located off the main entrance hallway the bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath.
- Rear Lobby (2.25m x 1m)
- Accessed from reception room one or Bedroom 3 the rear lobby leads to an additional bathroom and guest wc.
- Bathroom 2 (1.05m x 2.47m)
- The bathroom is fitted wc, whb and bath.
- Toilet (1.47m x 1.42m)
- Attic Room (3.65m x 5.50m)
- The attic room can be accessed off the entrance hallway. This room is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large window. There is access to eaves storage.
BER No. 112723069
Energy Performance Indicator: 415 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.