- Superbly presented residence built by Park developments
- Large garden to side with potential to extend (spp)
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Gas central heating
- Beautiful West facing rear garden
- Double glazed windows
- Off street car parking for two vehicles
- Floor area: 106sqm (1,144) sq ft
The accommodation briefly comprises a large entrance hallway leading to the two interconnecting reception rooms which are both of excellence proportions and a very fine kitchen/breakfast room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two double and one single and the master bedroom is en-suite. On this floor there is also the main bathroom.
The location of the property could not be more convenient situated in this most desirable location just off Diswellstown Road. The property is situated within minutes' walk of local shops schools and Coolmine Train Station. The N3 and M50, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, The National Aquatic Centre and The Phoenix Park are all within a short drive of the property. Dublin City Centre and Dublin International Airport are within a twenty minute drive of the property.
Particular features include:
Superbly presented residence built by Park developments
Large garden to side with potential to extend (spp)
Two interconnecting reception rooms
Large kitchen/breakfast room
Master bedroom en-suite
Gas central heating
Beautiful West facing rear garden
Double glazed windows
Off street car parking for two vehicles
Floor area: 106sqm (1,144) sq ft
- Entrance hall (4.75m x 1.90m)
- with under stairs storage area
- Living room (4.10m x 5.25m)
- with gas coal effect fire with tiled inset, ornamental wooden surround and tiled hearth. double doors to
- Dining room (3.70m x 3.05m)
- with double doors to rear agrden. door to
- Kitchen/ breakfast room (3.00m x 5.30m)
- with excellent modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops, stainless steel sink unit, built in Indesit oven and Zanussi hob, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. part tiled wall, tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- Landingarea (2.20m x 2.85m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Mater bedroom (3.25m x 3.85m)
- with built in wardrobes and door to
- En suite (2.95m x 1.40m)
- with shower, wc and whb.
- Bedroom 2 (3.10m x 4.55m)
- To front with built in wardrobes and desk/ dressing table.
- Bedroom 3 (2.75m x 2.80m)
- with built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (1.90m x 2.00m)
- with Quadrant type bath, wc, whb, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
The garden to the front provides off-street parking for two cars with lawn garden area with bordering shrubs and plants and mature trees. There is a large side garden area which offers obvious potential for further extension subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission. The rear garden enjoys a sunny westerly aspect, an L shaped garden well stocked with mature shrubs, trees plants, extensive lawn garden area and Barna shed. There is also a patio area accessed from the dining room.
BER No. 188057770
Energy Performance Indicator: 168.48
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.