- Detached residence on large corner site.
- Extensive cobble lock drive to the front providing ample off street car space with landscaped garden.
- Detached domestic garage with electric up and over door.
- Pedestrian side access to either side.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Porch with recessed door
- Wired for surround sound system.
- Cherrywood shaker style fitted kitchen with black granite counter tops.
- Sun Lounge extension to rear.
- Wired for external sound system in the rear garden.
- First floor office in attic conversion
- Extension to rear with French doors accessing the rear garden.
- Utility room
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms.
- Landscaped rear gardens with intensive decking and tree house.
- CCTV security system.
- Approximate Floor area 180sqm/1937sqft ( excluding attic home office and domestic garage )
On entering the property via a recessed doorway, one enters an inviting reception hallway where the extensive porcelain floor tiles with marble skirting surrounds continue throughout the open format kitchen incorporating dining area and sun lounge increasing the sense of space in these well-proportioned reception rooms in this home. The front living room boasts generous dimensions and has a feature bay window overlooking the front garden. The kitchen has a Cherrywood shaker style fitted kitchen suite with vast array of storage presses on both walls, extensive counter space and is further enhanced by a wonderful breakfast bar. The stylish breakfast bar is ideal for quick dining or a leisurely breakfast. The formal dining room opens directly off the kitchen. The sun lounge extension of the kitchen has been a seamless addition to this wonderful space. French doors from the sun lounge lead to a very private rear garden which is fully landscaped with extensive and decking area. There is a wired external surround sound speaker system bringing an addition nuance of enjoyment from the rear garden. A domestic garage has been constructed to the side with an electronic up and over door. The house has a security system with extensive CCTV technology.
At first floor level the master bedroom has a feature bay window and an en suite shower room. There are quality fitted wardrobes in all four of the bedrooms. The attic space over the dining room has been cleverly converted to provide a large home office with extensive storage.
This fine residence truly enjoys the best of both worlds, being situated adjacent the Strawberry Beds, a rural-like setting, yet within minutes’ drive of a host of local shops, cafés and restaurants at nearby Castleknock and Chapelizod villages. There are excellent local primary schools to choose from, as well as an excellent choice of secondary schools including Castleknock College, Mount Sackville Secondary School, Castleknock Community College and King’s Hospital. Dublin International Airport is within a 15minute drive of the property and the M50 motorway is also within easy access. The property is situated within minutes’ walk of local shops schools and Coolmine Train Station. The N3 and M50, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, The National Aquatic Centre and The Phoenix Park are all within a short drive of the property. Dublin City Centre and Dublin International Airport are within a twenty minute drive of the property.
- Entrance Hall (5.2m x 1.80m)
- Bright reception hall with porcelain tiles with marble boarding
- Living Room (4.10m x 5.40m)
- Self-contained reception room with feature bay window, coving , recessed lighting and beautiful ornate fireplace with cast iron inset and timber ornate surround
- Understairs Guest WC (0.90m x 1.60m)
- WC with wash hand basin
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (3.75m x 8.20m)
- With sun lounge extension. Open plan family area, kitchen room with porcelain tiles, wall and floor mounted with shaker style cherry wood fitted kitchen with ground and wall mounted units, integrated double oven, microwave, hob, hot point extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, black granite counter and quartz brick finish to kitchen wall, breakfast bar isle in Cherrywood with storage.
- Sunlounge area (4.30m x 4.60m)
- filled sun lounge with two sets of French doors to dual aspect accessing decking area in the rear garden. Velux window providing additional light, porcelain tiling and feature quart brick finish to side wall.
- Utility Room (1.85m x 2.0m)
- Heating boiler , washing machine and tumble dryer, additional storage space
- Dining Room (5.20m x 2.80m)
- Bright dining room with porcelain tiles , marble surround, open plan to kitchen area
- Play room- den (2.9m x 3.90m)
- French doors accessing the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom (3.45m x 4.55m ( including bay ))
- Master bedroom with feature bay window overlooking the front garden, extensive built in wardrobes and bedroom suite including drawers and wardrobes
- En-suite (2.85m x 1.40m)
- Sn-suite shower room with shower, electric Myra shower, wash hand basin and WC, window to side
- Bedroom two (3.35m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom three (2.80m x 2.55m)
- Large single bedroom overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom four (2.75m x 2.45m)
- Large single bedroom overlooking the front garden
- Family bathroom (2.55m x 1.75m)
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, WHB, WC and Velux window
- Attic conversion (4.20m x 3.75m)
- conversion serving as home office at first floor level
BER No. 109184655
Energy Performance Indicator: 190.12
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.