- Stunning light infused well proportioned accommodation
- Many period features still intact
- Floor area of approximately 305 sqm (3,283 sqft)
- Beautiful east facing rear garden of approximately 45m (148ft) in length
- Extremely convenient location
- Ample room to extend subject to the necessary planning permissions
- Gas fired central heating
- Off-street car parking accessed from Brookfield Terrace
- Excellent mews potential to the rear
This mature and well cared for home extends to approximately 305 sqm (3,283 sqft) and benefits from an extensive landscaped private rear garden of 45m (148ft) in length surrounded by feature cut granite walls and parking to the rear. There are many period features still intact to include beautifully preserved ornate ceiling cornicing and impressive marble fireplaces along with original sash windows. The very fine reception rooms at hall level are a particular feature of this stunning Georgian residence defined by their generous proportions that are flooded with natural light.
Prince Edward Terrace is a stunning terrace of Georgian houses built approximately 1830 situated on Carysfort Avenue. Number 1 Lower Prince Edward Terrace was the first of the terrace to be built and the owner was responsible for building the next two houses. Carysfort Park is located opposite the terrace providing stunning walks and an excellent children’s playground. Transport facilities in the area include the DART, frequent bus services from Blackrock and Stillorgan and the Luas at Sandyford. Some of South Co. Dublin’s finest schools are in close proximity including Blackrock College, Willow Park, St. Andrew’s and Booterstown National School. The Smurfit Business School is across the road and UCD’S Belfield campus is only a short distance away. Blackrock village itself offers ample amenities including two shopping centres, boutique shopping and many excellent restaurants.
A particular feature to this important property is the truly magnificent rear garden offering great potential to develop and viewing is highly recommended.
- Reception Hall (1.97m x 5.65m)
- with very fine timber flooring, ornate ceiling cornice work with centre rose, decorative coloured glass, fan light and door leading to
- Drawing Room (4.76m x 5.44m)
- with decorative ceiling cornice work and centre rose, timber floor, very fine marble fireplace with slate surround and slate hearth, open fire, picture window overlooking front and panelled double doors leading to
- Dining Room (4.65m x 5.44m)
- with timber flooring, ceiling coving, centre rose, marble fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, open fire and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Study (4.80m x 5.30m)
- with timber flooring, decorative ceiling cornice, centre rose, magnificent marble fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth, open fire, and dual aspect with sliding sash picture windows overlooking front and rear.
- with door leading to rear garden.
- Garden Level
- Hall (1.90m x 10.00m)
- with downstairs wc comprising wc, pedestal whb, bath with shower over and hotpress with built-in shelving, tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (4.16m x 3.75m)
- with cast-iron fireplace and window overlooking front.
- Family Room (4.56m x 5.30m)
- with painted timber flooring, raised fireplace with brick surround and brick hearth, open fire, window overlooking front and door leading to
- Kitchen (5.60m x 4.52m)
- with range of overhead press and drawer units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, freestanding oven, freestanding fridge/freezer, tiled work top, tiled splashback and tiled floor, marble fireplace with tiled inset, open fire and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (4.63m x 5.45m)
- with timber flooring, attractive marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, slate hearth, ceiling coving and picture window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 (4.45m x 5.47m)
- with marble fireplace, cast iron inset, ceiling coving and picture window overlooking front and side.
- Dressing Room (3.11m x 1.95m)
- door to
- Bedroom 4 (4.35m x 2.65m)
- with window overlooking front and built-in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom (4.46m x 2.67m)
- with bath with telephone shower over, large separate shower, whb, wc, hotpress with built-in shelving, tiled floor, part tiled walls and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- with timber flooring, access to the attic and feature window overlooking rear garden.
- To the front of the property there is a most private and secluded garden with mature trees and shrubbery with a flight of granite steps leading to the front door. To the rear, there is a truly stunning garden surrounded by feature cut granite walls with gated side access together with rear parking, lawn area with patio and herbaceous borders, apple trees and hedging offering fantastic privacy.
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.