- Overall floor area of approximately 51 sq.m (549sq.ft)
- Attractive red brick period home
- Security alarm
- Excellent Dublin 2 location
- Dart station close by
Grand Canal Street is a stylish and convenient location within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, Merrion Square and a host of city centre amenities in the immediate area to include a selection of well-known restaurants, cafes, bars and shops. Trinity College Dublin, Pulse College and the Bord Gais Theatre, Grand Canal Dock and the IFSC are all within easy reach of this charming red brick residence. The location will no doubt appeal to those who are looking for a residence in the heart of the city centre within walking distance of Dublin’s central, business, financial and shopping districts. The Pearse Street and Grand Canal Dock Dart Stations are also close by.
- The property comprises a mid-terrace victorian cottage probably constructed circa 1860 / 1880 with red brick facade and pitched tiled roof.
- Entrance Hall: (1.10m x 1.25m)
- with hard wood hall door and timber flooring.
- Living Room: (3.95m x 4.58m)
- with continuation of timber flooring and feature cast iron fireplace with solid fuel fire inset. Arch to
- Kitchen: (2.96m x 4.33m)
- door and window to rear garden and door to hotpress.
- Rear Hallway: (1.00m x 2.00m)
- with door to
- Bathroom: (0.45m x 2.27m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., and bath.
- Bedroom 1: (2.20m x 2.00m)
- Bedroom 2: (2.30m x 3.95m)
- with window to front.
BER No. 109264556
Energy Performance Indicator: 565.06
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org