- Overall floor area of approximately 51 sq.m (549sq.ft)
- Attractive red brick period home
- Security alarm
- Excellent Dublin 2 location
- Dart station close by
Grand Canal Street is a stylish and convenient location within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, Merrion Square and a host of city centre amenities in the immediate area to include a selection of well-known restaurants, cafes, bars and shops. Trinity College Dublin, Pulse College and the Bord Gais Theatre, Grand Canal Dock and the IFSC are all within easy reach of this charming red brick residence. The location will no doubt appeal to those who are looking for a residence in the heart of the city centre within walking distance of Dublin’s central, business, financial and shopping districts. The Pearse Street and Grand Canal Dock Dart Stations are also close by.
- The property comprises a mid-terrace victorian cottage probably constructed circa 1860 / 1880 with red brick facade and pitched tiled roof.
- Entrance Hall: (1.10m x 1.25m)
- with hard wood hall door and timber flooring.
- Living Room: (3.95m x 4.58m)
- with continuation of timber flooring and feature cast iron fireplace with solid fuel fire inset. Arch to
- Kitchen: (2.96m x 4.33m)
- door and window to rear garden and door to hotpress.
- Rear Hallway: (1.00m x 2.00m)
- with door to
- Bathroom: (0.45m x 2.27m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., and bath.
- Bedroom 1: (2.20m x 2.00m)
- Bedroom 2: (2.30m x 3.95m)
- with window to front.
BER No. 109264556
Energy Performance Indicator: 565.06
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.