- Restored, renovated and extended protected structure
- 54m (177 sq.ft) rear garden
- Mews potential subject to planning permission
- Rewired, replumbed and insulated throughout.
- Rear vehicular access
- Contemporary rear extension
- Floor area approx. 211sqm / 2271sqft
The imposing double fronted three storey over basement façade enjoys an elevated position overlooking Drumcondra Road Lower. The front railed garden is most attractive however the rear garden extends to approximately 54m (177ft) and provides rear vehicular access and obvious mews potential subject to planning permission.
The accommodation extends to 211sqm ( 2271sqft ) over the four floors and comprises of three reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, 5 bedrooms and bathroom. A contemporary single storey extension has been added to provide the perfect vantage point from within the house to appreciate the wonderful rear garden.
The location of this fine property could not be more convenient. Situated on an elevated site whilst set back from and overlooking Drumcondra Road the property is located just minutes walk from a host of local shops, schools, churches and recreational amenities. The property is within 10 minutes walk from Dublin’s city centre and only minutes stroll away from Drumcondra Railway Station. Dublin International Airport is within a 15 minute drive north of the property as is the M50 motorway which provides easy access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. The property is also located in close proximity to the Mater Hospital, Bon Secours Hospital and Beaumont Hospital, The National Botanic Gardens, Bolton Street College and Dublin City University.
- Entrance Hall (5.45m x 1.45m)
- Reception Room 1 (3.30m x 3.50m)
- with original timber floors, cornicing, original timber sash windows with original timber shutters and cast iron fireplace
- Reception Room 2 (5.15m x 3.85m)
- with original timber floors, dual apect room original timber sash windows and timber shutters boxes overlooking both the front and rear. Original timber floors
- Bathroom (3.15m x 3.20m)
- with beautiful cast iron bath with telephone shower attachment. Two original timber sash windows overlooking the garden. His and her porcelin sink and his and her mirrors. Red and black tiling with black tile skirting boards, iron radiator, partially tiled walls
- Reception Room 3 (5.15m x 1.30m and 6.30m x 5.20m)
- with polished dyed concrete floor, large floor to ceiling windows throughoutand sliding doors to garden
- Guest wc (1.45m x 3.15m)
- with polished timber floors, belfast sink with timber surround, WC and extractor fan
- Basement / Lobby (4.90m x 2.00m)
- with tiled floors and understair storage. Door to rear garden, door to utility, door to WC and door to
- Kitchen (4.90m x 3.60m)
- dual aspect room with original timber frame sash windows, plumbed for dishwasher, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring electric hob and dual oven, timber worktops
- Utility Room (3.05m x 3.15m)
- with tiiled floors, original timber framed sash window overlooking the front. Houses the gas boiler, hot water service and the pump
- WC (3.45m x 2.05m)
- with large Belfast sink, window overlooking the stairwells to front, plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 3.30m)
- with tiled open fire place, original timber floors and original timber framed sash windows. Dual aspect overlooking the side and rear
- Second floor return (1.65m x 0.85m)
- with wc and whb
- First floor landing (1.65m x 1.75m)
- with original timber floors and large georgian sash windows overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.35m x 5.10m)
- with timber sash georgian windows overlooking the front, arge cast iron fireplace with a marble surround and mantle with a stone hearth. Double doors lead from here to
- Bedroom 3 (5.15m x 3.85m)
- with original timber floors, original timber sash windows, cast iron fireplace and mantle with stone hearth. Dual aspect room
- Second floor landing (1.65m x 1.95m)
- with original timber floors and sash windows overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 4 (3.35m x 5.15m)
- with mixture of original and reclaimed timber floorboards, original sash windows, cast iron fireplace with a painted timber surround and mantle and stone hearth. Ceiling levels have been raised with RSJ beams placed for added support.
- Bedroom 5 (5.15m x 3.85m)
- dual aspect room with both original timber sash windows, cast iron fireplace, timber mantle surround with a stone hearth, mixture of original and reclaimed floorboards, extended ceiling height
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.