- Superb, secluded, large south facing garden 13m (43ft)
- Excellent location within walking distance of Terenure Rathgar and Rathfarnham villages
- Floor area of approximately 134sqm (1,447sq.ft.)
- Gas fired central heating
- Triple glazed windows
- Good sized attic offering potential to convert, subject to planning permission
- Pleasant outlook to the front over the Dodder River
- Excellent off-street car parking
The house is well set back from Lower Dodder Road and is accessed by a large tarmacadam drive. It is not overlooked at the front, providing beautiful views of Dodder Linear Park. The rear garden which is 13m (43ft) offers potential to extend subject to planning permission.
Lower Dodder Road is an established road conveniently located within walking distance of Rathgar, Terenure and Rathfarnham villages and their many enviable amenities such as boutique and local shops not to mention Terenure College, Our Ladies Presentation, St. Mary’s College amongst others.
Recreational facilities are but a stone’s throw away in Dodder Linear Park and Bushy Park. The city centre is highly accessible, only 6 kilometres, with the Rathfarnham bus corridor and Dundrum bus corridor and a short stroll from the LUAS easing the commute to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Reception Room (2m x 4.45m)
- with understair storage
- Sitting Room (3.88m x 3.35m)
- with tiled fireplace and picture window overlooking the front garden. Sliding doors lead to
- Dining Room (3.9m x 4.1m)
- with wooden fireplace and gas fire inset. Door to rear garden
- Kitchen (3.45m x 2.7m)
- with floor and eye level fitted units, stainless steel sink unit, free standing fridge freezer and range master and free standing oven and hob
- Utility Room (1.45m x 3.25m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- Play Room (2.5m x 3.4m)
- with en-suite with T90 Triton Shower, wc, whb and part tiled walls
- Bedroom 1 (4.15m x 3.55m)
- with tiled fireplace and picture window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.5m)
- with built in floor to ceiling wardrobes and picture window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the front and built in double wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (2.5m x 2.7m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bathroom (2.15m x 2.2m)
- fitted with the Burlington bathroom range incorporating a step-in shower which doubles as a steam room (with Helo steam generator), wc, wash hand basin, natural stone tiled walls and natural stone tiled floor
There is a large tarmacadam drive to the front, offering excellent off street car parking for numerous cars and the property further benefits from a south facing rear garden of 13m (43ft) laid out mainly in lawn, with a utility area to the side.
BER No. 103377685
Energy Performance Indicator: 379.78 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.