- Particular features include:
- Stunning remodelled, refurbished, and extended semi-detached villa style period home.
- Bespoke kitchen/breakfast/dining room with picture window and glazed doors overlooking rear garden.
- Superbly proportioned and tastefully presented accommodation.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Mainly double glazed widows throughout.
- Highly convenient and sought after Dublin 6 location adjacent to Beechwood LUAS.
- Sunny south westerly landscaped rear garden.
- Low maintenance landscaped front garden with side access.
- Floor area approximately 118sqm (1,270sqft).
- Many period details including fireplaces and high ceilings, ornate ceiling cornicing and centre roses.
No. 5 is one of the most impressive properties to come to the market in Ranelagh in recent times. It combines well proportioned accommodation including feature height ceiling in the original house with a truly stunning bespoke kitchen/breakfast/dining room with glazed patio doors and windows overlooking the sunny, south west facing rear garden. The property is further complemented by an inviting reception hall with living room off with high ceilings and attractive fireplace, sitting room/bedroom 3, shower room, excellent understairs storage and utility. Upstairs there are two generous bedrooms and a bathroom with ceramic tiled floor by Fired Earth.
The quality, attention to detail, and taste is immediately apparent on entering the property; from the oak hall floor, to the bespoke, hand painted kitchen with white granite worktops and breakfast bar with circular breakfast counter and limed oak timber floor with beamed ceiling with two Velux rooflights.
Lower Beechwood Avenue is a highly regarded and most sought after quiet residential road in Upper Ranelagh. It is located only a two minute walk to the Beechwood LUAS station, and a host of select shopping facilities including Morton’s on Dunville Avenue. Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most sought after residential suburbs in Dublin, and for a good reason. It enjoys an abundance of superb restaurants, public houses, and shopping amenities. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools including Gonzaga College, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, Scoil Bhride, and Ranelagh Multi Denominational School are in the vicinity, not to mention the close proximity to Dublin’s primary business, financial, and shopping districts in the heart of Dublin 2, all of which are easily accessible on the LUAS.
- Reception Hall (2.25m x 4.15m)
- with oak timber flooring,12ft high ceilings, ceiling coving, centre rose and fan light over hall door.
- Living Room (4.25m x 4.20m)
- with black marble fire surround with cast iron horseshoe inset, coal effect gas fire and slate hearth, picture rail, centre rose, 12ft high ceiling and sash window overlooking front.
- GROUND/LOWER FLOOR
- Hallway (3.30m x 0.90m)
- with attractive oak flooring.
- Inner Hall (1m x 4.60m)
- with attractive oak flooring.
- Understairs Storage (2.65m x 1.95m)
- Living Room/Bedroom 3 (3.15m x 4.60m)
- with recessed down lighting, gas stove with slate hearth and excellent storage space
- Shower Room (1.80m x 1.95m)
- with circular bowl wash hand basin with vanity unit, white marble worktop, corner power shower, w.c., heated towel rail, part timber panelled walls, recessed down lighting, and attractive ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room & Hotpress (1.10m x 2.35m)
- with extensive fitted cupboards, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, tiled floor, door to hotpress.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.30m x 4.20m)
- with extremely well fitted kitchen with bespoke timber press & drawer units, display cabinets, white granite worktop, Fisher & Paykel gas hob with extractor over, Franke one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, undercounter dishwasher, built in refuse, Fisher & Paykel fridge freezer, gas fired central heating boiler, built in double larder, attractive breakfast bar with circular breakfast counter, full length double doors & windows overlooking rear garden, two electric velux roof lights and limed oak timber floor.
- Landing (1.60m x 4m)
- with Velux roof light and recessed down lighting.
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 3.50m)
- with built in wardrobes, access hatch to the attic and double glazed window.
- Bedoom 1 (3.70m x 2.90m)
- with extensive bespoke sliding wardrobes and double glazed window.
- Bathroom (1.60m x 2.50m)
- with vanity wash hand basin with presses beneath, bath with Grohe shower over, w.c., heated towel rail, tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
To the front there is a landscaped low maintenance railed garden with gravel & cobblelock bordered flower beds with olive bay trees, box hedging, side entrance, and granite steps to the hall door. To the rear there is a sunny, south westerly, landscaped rear garden with mature hedging, trees, short bamboo, mainly in lawn with granite patio area and cobblelock paving to storage shed. Outside lighting and water tap. The garden extends to approximately 11m (36ft).
BER No. 104596788
Energy Performance Indicator: 248.34 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.