- Highly desirable prestigious residential location
- Attractive double fronted Victorian period villa presented in excellent decorative order
- Secure off street parking behind sliding electric gate
- Deceptively spacious superbly presented accommodation extending to approximately 178sq.m (1,915sq.ft)
- Very convenient to the wonderful amenities in Sandycove, Glasthule and Dalkey villages with Dun Laoghaire also being within easy reach
- Peaceful walks by Sandycove Harbour, the Forty Foot, Dun Laoghaire seafront and piers as well as over Killiney and Dalkey hills
- Within a stroll of excellent schools, recreational and leisure facilities and transport with the DART on Station Road providing ease of access to the city centre
- Gas fired central heating
- Sunny west facing landscaped rear garden measuring approximately 14.5m (48ft) with double folding vehicular rear access
- SieMatic kitchen with top of the range integrated appliances
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Bose sound system with integrated speakers
This deceptively spacious Victorian period villa that extends to approximately 178sq.m (1,915sq.ft), 28 Lower Albert Road comes to the market presented in turnkey walk into condition having undergone a complete refurbishment and renovation under the design and guidance of MacDonald Vagge Architects. They have created a wonderfully bright and airy open plan living space throughout the downstairs that benefits greatly from the natural light that the west facing rear garden offers.
The period façade that is approached via a sliding electric gate offers off street parking for two cars comfortably. Behind the hall door the contemporary design and modern fit out can be clearly seen through the solid walnut floors, double glazed sliding sash windows and the SieMatic kitchen whilst the entire property has been rewired and re-plumbed to present day standards. The SieMatic kitchen positioned below the atrium skylight gives a wonderful feeling of space and has all modern conveniences within easy reach. This leads to the dining area and ultimately to a sunroom/family/TV area looking out over the private landscaped garden through the wall of glass. An excellent formal drawing room with high vaulted ceiling and cast iron open fireplace leads to an office area with built in box shelving and storage and two bedrooms and a family bathroom conclude the accommodation at this level. Upstairs there is a bright landing with superb storage overlooking the atrium kitchen and this accesses the master bedroom with excellent wardrobe provision that enjoys a balcony off that overlooks the sunny rear garden. A further bedroom concludes the accommodation at this level.
The rear garden is a particular feature of the property as it is landscaped in two tiers laid out in suntrap natural stone patio ideal for al fresco dining that has steps leading up to an elevated lawned area bordered by mature planting, trees and shrubbery. There are high cut granite stone walls and a detached Barna shed to the rear for storage. Double folding timber vehicular gates open out on to the lane to the rear of the property.
28 Lower Albert Road is surrounded by a large number of superb facilities and amenities including many excellent primary and secondary schools, local and specialized shops at Glasthule, Sandycove and Dalkey along with nearby Dun Laoghaire with its more extensive shopping, churches, cafes, bars, restaurants and the IMC and the Pavilion Theatre are also within easy reach. There is a wide selection of recreational and leisure activities together with Scotsman’s Bay, the seafront and the Forty Foot within a stones’ throw. Dalkey with all its facilities and superb restaurants is also within a short walk as are golf, tennis, football and GAA clubs. For the sailing enthusiast there are four yacht clubs and a 450 boat marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Reception Hall (4.45m x 1.4m)
- with solid walnut floor, Phonewatch digital security alarm and door to
- Drawing Room (4.25m x 4.05m)
- with solid walnut floor, vaulted ceiling, cast iron fireplace with open fire and slate hearth, television and telephone point and double folding doors open down to an
- Office Area (1.9m x 2.65m)
- with walnut floor, recessed lighting, built in shelving, book shelving, cupboards and has an opening that has shutters
- Inner Hall
- with steps leading down and double folding glazed doors open into the
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.05m x 8.1m)
- with solid walnut floor, well fitted kitchen comprising blue press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, island worktop with sink set in, laminated butcher block worktop, built in Miele five ring gas hob with SieMatic stainless steel extractor over, tiling on the walls, built in Neff double oven, Neff larder fridge with freezer compartment over, tall radiator, built in wine cooler, pull out bin, breakfast bar, integrated Gaggenau dishwasher, feature skylight, recessed spot lighting and dining area has gas fire set in and double folding double glazed doors opening out to the rear
- TV Room (4.05m x 4.1m)
- with recessed lighting and stone tiling
- Utility Room (1.4m x 4.3m)
- with fitted press units, tiled floor, tiled splashback, sink unit with drainer to the side, enclosed water cylinder and gas fired central heating boiler with pump for shower and water and digital heating controls and fuse board
- Downstairs Bathroom
- with step in tiled Hans Grohe power shower, wall mounted w.c., large bath fitted in underneath the stairs, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, tiled floor, part tiled walls, large fitted mirror, extractor fan, heated towel rail and leads through to
- Bedroom 1 (3.05m x 3.85m)
- with recessed lighting and double folding double glazed doors opening out into the rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 4.25m)
- with hatch to roof space and window overlooking front
- Landing (5.35m x 1.95m)
- with excellent ceiling to floor built in storage, overlooks the kitchen/dining with window seat and recessed lighting
- Master Bedroom (5.6m x 3.78m)
- with built in wardrobes, press units, television point, door out to the balcony overlooking the rear and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled power shower, wall mounted w.c., Villeroy Boch wash hand basin set into vanity unit with stone top, cupboards under, tiled floor and walls, fitted mirror, tall heated towel rail, recessed lighting, Velux skylight and underfloor heating
- Bedroom 4 (1.75m x 4m)
To the front a sliding electric gate opens to secure gravelled off street parking for two cars with a separate pedestrian gate. The rear garden is attractively landscaped and laid out in natural stone slabbed patios that wrap around the side and rear of the property with steps leading up to the elevated lawn privately enclosed by high cut granite stone walls and bordered by trees, planting and shrubbery. There is a detached Barna shed and double folding timber gates opening out to the rear vehicular lane.
BER No. 107298275
Energy Performance Indicator: 161.67 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.