- • Beautifully architect designed family residence extending to
- • Electronic blinds in the kitchen.
- • Triple zone heating system with extensive underfloor heating.
- • Master suite with dressing room and shower room
- • Modern bathrooms with top quality sanitary ware.
- • Beautiful west facing garden.
- • Pressurised water systems.
- • Off street parking accessed via electronic gates.
- • Solid Oak floors.
- • Surround sound speaker system.
- • Security alarm panel to include cameras and monitors.
- • Feature Iroco floating staircase.
- • Four bedrooms, three ensuite
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom suite accessed via a feature glass corridor, has an excellent dressing room, en-suite bathroom and attractive window over the front of the house. A particular feature of the property is the sunny rear garden with is landscaped and easily maintained. There is also side access and a garage . To the front there is ample parking accessed via an electronic gate. This exceptional property is presented in turn key condition, and the highest standard of finishings and materials have been used in it's construction.
An outstanding property located in a much sought after address in the heart of Clonskeagh, Louvain in Ardilea is a short stroll from every conceivable amenity. It is positioned minutes from UCD campus and is within easy access of many primamry and secondary schools. Sporting facilites are in abundance to include the playing fields and swimming pool at UCD, Deerpark & David Lloyd Gym. Transport links are excellent, and the QBC is located at the end of Foster Avenue, making Dublin City Centre an effortless commute. Mount Merrion, Ranelagh and Blackrock Villages are all within easy access.
- Entrance Hall (2.2m x 2m)
- beautiful spacious hallway with oak floor and feature Iroco floating staircase with glass balastrade. Security alarm panel
- Inner Hall (3.3m x 5.6m)
- Drawing Room (5m x 6.9m)
- oak herringbone floor, fireplace with pine mantle, cast iron surround & slate hearth. Large picture window overlooking front, window to side, built in bookshelf. Surround sound.
- Bedroom 4/ Study (3.5m x 4.5m)
- oak floor & picture window overlooking the front. Scandinavian pine alu-clad windows.
- Cloakroom (1.9m x 2.1m)
- hanging & shelved cupboards.
- Guest W.C (1.5m x 1.9m)
- w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, mirror splashback.
- Family Room (4.4m x 6.4m)
- overlooking the rear garden, gas stove, oak floor, sliding door, picture windows overlooking the patio & rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.7m x 6.5m)
- double sliding doors leading to rear garden, kitchen area with range of modern built in units, centre island with silstone work surface, integrated wine fridge, gas hob, double oven, fridge/freezer. Tiled floor in the kitchen and attractive oak floor in the dining/living room.
- Utility Room (1.9m x 3m)
- range of wall & floor presses, dishwasher, sink unit, door to side, gas fired central heating boiler, hot water cylinder, tiled floor
- First Floor
- Glazed walkway
- Master Bedroom (3.6m x 3.8m)
- large picture window overlooking front, recessed lighting, door to
- Dressing Room (2.2m x 3.2m)
- fitted hanging racks, drawers, shelving, shoe racks, two velux windows
- Ensuite Bathroom (2m x 3.6m)
- tiled floor, tiled walls, vanity wash hand basin, large step in shower, heated towel rail, bath, two large Velux windows
- Bedroom 2 (4.9m x 4.6)
- Herringbone floor, built in wardrobes, large picture window overlooking front, recessed lighting, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- step in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail, storage cupboard, access to eaves attic.
- Bedroom 3 (4.1m x 3.8m)
- extensive range of built in wardrobes, recessed lighting, herringbone oak floor, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- large shower with Grohe shower head, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, fitted cupboards & shelving, fully tiled floor & walls, heated towel rail
- A particular feature of this property is the stunning, architecturally designed rear garden which benefits from westerly sunshine and is easily maintained. There is also side access and a garage. To the front of the property there is ample off street parking accessed via an electronic gate and the front garden is bordered by beautiful mature trees creating a good sense of privacy.
- Garden Shed (2.2m x 4m)
A particular feature of this property is the stunning, architecturally designed rear garden which benefits from westerly sunshine and is easily maintained. There is also side access and a garage. To the front of the property there is ample off street parking accessed via an electronic gate and the front garden is bordered by beautiful mature trees creating a good sense of privacy.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.