- Prominent corner position on Loreto Avenue.
- Imaginatively extended to the side and rear.
- Superbly presented throughout.
- Living room.
- Kitchen/Dining/Family area.
- Utility room.
- Downstairs WC.
- Three bedrooms.
- Floored attic area.
- Private rear garden.
- Off street car parking.
- Nest Smart thermostatic controlled gas heating system
- Double glazed windows.
- Alarm system
- Floor area approx. 115 sq.m (1237 sq. ft) (attic 24 sq. m)
The property enjoys an unbeatable location situated just off Nutgrove Avenue and within walking distance of Rathfarnham Village and Nutgrove Shopping Centre, and only a short drive to Dundrum Town Centre. The property is also within a short walk of St Endas park, and the exceptional Marley Park. There is an abundance of excellent primary and secondary schools within the locality Including Loreto Beaufort, St Mary’s BNS, Scoil Naithi and Rathfarnham EducateTogether. There are also several sporting facilities and clubs on the doorstep. The location of the property also benefits from excellent transport links with easy access to the M50, and bus services providing quick and easy access to the city centre. The Luas at Dundrum Town Centre is also within walking distance.
On entering the property one is greeted by an entrance hallway which leads to the well-proportioned living room area to the front. The rear of the property comprises a kitchen/dining and family area, which was an extension to the property, with vaulted ceiling with velux roof lights overhead, double doors open out to the sun dappled private rear garden. Situated off the kitchen area is a very useful utility room with guest WC and door leading to the front garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also has the benefit of a Stira staircase which leads to a floored attic area with velux roof light overhead.
The gardens are a most important feature of the property. As mentioned, it occupies a prominent corner position with large garden to the front. The rear garden extends to 18m (58 ft.) with beautiful paved patio area and lawned garden. The property is situated in this keenly sought after and mature residential location and the agents unreservedly recommend inspection of it.
- Entrance Hall: (4.10m x 1.80m)
- with under stair store cupboard, hard wood oak flooring and door to cloakroom area.
- Living Room: (3.40m x 4.65m)
- with gas coal effect fire with beautiful marble surround and hearth and large picture window overlooking garden to front.
- Kitchen: (5.05m x 2.65m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, sink unit, display units, worktops, gas hob, double Zanussi oven and provision for microwave, extractor hood, tiled floor and opening to
- Family/Dining Room: (2.90m x 6.95m)
- with double vaulted ceiling with six velux windows overhead, recessed down lighting, double doors opening to rear garden with tiled floor.
- Utility Area: (4.85m x 1.95m)
- with door to garden to front, fitted storage units and cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, sink unit, gas fired central heating boiler, tiled floor, and door to
- Guest Cloakroom:
- with WC and WHB.
- Landing: (2.25m x 4.10m)
- with window overlooking garden to front and double doors opening to hot press/airing cupboard. Stira staircase access to attic area.
- Master Bedroom: (3.30m x 5.10m)
- with built in wardrobes with fireplace and store cupboard and two windows overlooking the garden to front.
- Bedroom 2: (2.65m x 3.85m)
- to rear.
- Bedroom 3: (2.95m x 2.40m)
- to rear.
- Bathroom: (2.40m x 1.95m)
- with spacesaver bath with Triton T80 electric shower, WC, WHB, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Attic: (5.00m x 4.80m)
- with flooring and large velux window overlooking garden to rear.
The gardens are a most important feature. The property occupies a sizeable corner site and there is an extensive garden to the front with off street car parking and large lawn garden area with bordering shrubs and hedgerow. There is a separate pedestrian gate leading to the residence. The rear garden enjoys a sunny easterly aspect and is again afforded a high degree of privacy. With large paved patio area leading to lawned garden with barna shed to rear bordered by mature hedgerow and plants. The rear garden extends to approximately 18m (58 ft.) in length.
BER No. 104031992
Energy Performance Indicator: 252.3 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.