- Extended four bedroom family home
- Double glazed windows
- Secluded south facing rear garden
- Cobble lock driveway
- Ideally positioned within easy reach of:
- Omni Shopping Centre
- Beaumont Hospital
- Dublin Airport
- Dublin’s City Centre
- Total floor area approx. 131 sq.m (1,410 sq.ft)
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two large double bedrooms and a spacious single bedroom. All of the rooms have built in wardrobes and a family bathroom completes the accommodation. Outside the low maintenance front garden is laid in cobble lock and provides ample off street parking, there are raised flower beds planted with mature shrubs. The wonderful south facing rear garden measures approx. 70ft, this tranquil and secluded space is planted with a variety of mature trees and shrubs it is predominantly laid in lawn and features a large raised deck area creating an ideal space to dine al fresco.
Lorcan Green is ideally positioned within a minutes’ walk to the local supermarket, it is also within easy reach of Omni Shopping Centre and Beaumont Hospital. There are a number of well-established local Primary and Secondary schools in this popular area, including St. Fiachra's Beaumont, Mercy College Beaumont, St. David's CBS, Maryfield College and St. Aidan's CBS. The property is a 20 minute drive from the City Centre and 10 minutes from Dublin Airport and Dublin City University. There are also a number of efficient bus routes on your doorstep.
- Entrance Porch: (1.79m x 1.94m)
- The tiled entrance porch leads to the hallway, a window overlooks the front garden.
- Hallway: (1.7m x 3.7m)
- Spacious hallway with under stairs storage.
- Reception Room One: (3.7m x 3.9m)
- This elegant room is located to the front and is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large window, there is a feature open fire place with tiled surround and built in storage. Sliding doors open through to reception room two.
- Reception Room Two: (3.45m x 5.8m)
- This large room spans the width of the house and is an ideal space for entertaining, it provides an additional living /dining space. A large window frames a view over the rear garden. There is access to the kitchen and double doors open out to the conservatory. There is a feature fireplace with gas inset fire.
- Conservatory: (3.08m x 3.46m)
- This wonderful addition enjoys an elevated view of the secluded rear garden and provides an additional dining space, double doors open out to the garden.
- Kitchen: (2.81m x 3.7m)
- The large kitchen has been extended and is fitted with arrange of modern wall and floor units, there is a large window and plumbing for a dish washer and washing machine. A door leads out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom One: (3.9m x 4.2m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the front. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two: (3.9m x 3.19m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes. This room enjoys a view over the secluded rear garden.
- Bedroom Three: (2.36m x 3.19m)
- Spacious single bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Four: (2.36m x 3.19m)
- Located on the ground floor just off the main hallway this large double bedroom features an en-suite and built in wardrobes. This versatile space may also be used for a variety of uses such as a play room or home office.
- Shower Room: (1.8m x 2.5m)
- The large shower room is fitted with wc, whb and features an open shower. This space is completely tiled and has recess lighting.
- Bathroom: (1.70m x 1.83m)
- The family bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead shower attachment, this space is completely tiled.
BER No. 111174660
Energy Performance Indicator: 348.57 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.