- Enniskerry village on your door step.
- Full planning permission granted to extend the house, providing for a single storey pitched roof extension to the front & side of existing bungalow. Extension will add an additional 2 bedrooms, larder and separate new open plan kitchen/dining and living room. See planning registration number 17/1012 for further details. Excellent off street car parking.
- Wired for burglar alarm.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Attic has a cut roof hence suitable for an attic conversion
- Triple glazed windows throughout.
- Situated in a quiet cul de sac.
- Floor area approximately 104sq.m (1,119 sqft).
Long Lane House, built circa 2011, provides excellent family accommodation with large/dining area and spacious well laid out accommodation. The accommodation consists of: hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, utility room, 3 bedrooms (2 x ensuite) and main bathroom. This property is situated on mature grounds with numerous trees, hedges and shrubs. The property is located at the end of a laneway in a very private and mature location bordering the Powerscourt Estate Golf Course.
Full planning permission granted to extend the house, providing for a single storey pitched roof extension to the front & side of existing bungalow. Extension will add an additional 2 bedrooms, larder and separate new open plan kitchen/dining and living room. - Please see planning reference 171012 on the Wicklow County Council website (https://www.wicklow.ie/Living/Services/Planning/Planning-Applications/Online-Planning).
Enniskerry Village is renowned for its ambience, flower filled natural fountain and beds, sought after cafes and hostelries as well as local shopping, chemist, boutiques, antique shops and art galleries in a sought after location for easy family living.
Located in a private idyllic setting, this property is one of the few left in Enniskerry that can afford the owner the opportunity to enjoy the laid back country lifestyle while at the same time serviced by the bus stop just outside the door connecting to Bray Dart station and the nearby 44 Dublin bus servicing Enniskerry to Dublin. The N11/M11 and M50 are also minutes away. There are several schools nearby. These include Enniskerry National School, St. Marys & Gerards National School, Powerscourt National School, Enniskerry Montessori & Afterschool Care, St Patricks National School and St Gerard Secondary School, Bray
The lovely walks and country surrounds are unparalleled in South County Dublin and North Wicklow with Powerscourt and Summerhill almost on the doorstep as well as ease of access to the many walks, drives and rides amongst the North Wicklow countryside and hills.
- Entrance Hall: (4.38m x 1.81m)
- with wooden floor, velux window and phone point.
- Inner Hall: (4.89m x 1.05m)
- with wooden floor, hotpress, storage and access to attic.
- Living Room: (3.98m x 3.89m)
- with wooden floor, feature double sided stove and tv point.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.54mx 4.05m)
- fitted kitchen with l-shaped countertop.
- Utility Room: (3.03m x 1.58m)
- with wooden floor and plumbed for washing machine.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.63m x 3.38m)
- large bright room and door to
- Ensuite: (3.03m x 1.20m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., walk-in shower and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.89m x 2.90m)
- with fitted wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite: (2.33m x 1.37m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., walk-in shower and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3: (3.24m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom: (2.77m x 1.97m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, electric Triton T90 shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
To the front, there is a long attractive gravel driveway. On arriving at the property, there is a large feature lawned to the garden and storage sheds x2. The gardens are of particular importance. They allow for a family to benefit from its sylvan setting. Full planning permission granted to extend the house, providing for a single storey pitched roof extension to the front & side of existing bungalow. Extension will add an additional 2 bedrooms, larder and separate new open plan kitchen/dining and living room. See http://www.eplanning.ie/WicklowCC/AppFileRefDetails/171012/0
BER No. 111841300
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.36 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.