- Well maintained and extended accommodation of approx. 108 sq.m 1,170sq.ft
- Superb location within Dublin 8
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm system
- Easily maintained paved rear garden with pedestrian access
- Attractive features intact
Accommodation comprises open plan kitchen/dining sitting room at garden level, which has been remodelled and extended to offer a fully fitted kitchen, dining area with feature fireplace and living area with attractive floor to ceiling windows overlooking the paved garden. There is a double bedroom on the garden level, and a bathroom. The sitting room/bedroom 3 is on the hall level with attractive fire place and window overlooking Lombard Street West. The master bedroom is on the first floor and is a spacious, bright room with excellent wardrobe space and an en suite bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden with pedestrian access, and to the front there is ample on-street car parking. 11 Lombard Street has been extremely well maintained and tastefully extended and will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike.
Lombard Street West is a deservedly popular road within Dublin 8. Minutes’ walk from Dublin’s main financial and shopping districts, Lombard Street is superbly positioned in the city yet with an established residential feel. There are an abundance of amenities on the doorstep to include shops, restaurants, schools and excellent public transport links.
- Hallway (1.70m x 4.20m)
- with stripped and polished timber floors and ceiling cornicing.
- Sitting Room/Bedroom 3 (4.30m x 4.30m)
- attractive fireplace and gas fired, inset, sash window overlooking Lombard Street and exceptionally high ceilings.
- Steps Lead Down to
- Inner Hallway
- with guest bathroom, comprising w.c. and w.h.b.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room (5.80m x 4.40m)
- tiled floors, range of eye and floor level units, integrated Zanussi oven, BEKO microwave, Zanussi hob and extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, feature cast iron fireplace with gas fire inset, ample storage and double doors out to paved and pebbled garden.
- Living Area (3.20m x 3.50m)
- with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 3.30m)
- with floor-to-ceiling windows and door out to rear garden.
- with shower and bath.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (4.20m x 3.60m)
- with large range of built-in wardrobes, fitted mirror unit, window overlooking rear garden, Velux window and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with corner shower unit, separate bath, w.c., w.h.b., half tiled walls and window overlooking rear.
To the front, there is a railed and gated garden with pedestrian access and there is ample on-street car parking. To the rear an attractive paved garden with pedestrian access.
BER No. 102053220
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.