- Magnificent location close to Marlay Park and a host of local amenities.
- Impressive rear garden extending to approx. (27 m /88 ft) with westerly aspect.
- Private cul-de-sac setting.
- Outstanding potential to extend or further develop. S.P.P
- Three bedrooms.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Floor area approx: 75 sq.m. (807 sq.ft.).
This property offers well-proportioned accommodation flooded with natural light and offers an exciting opportunity for those seeking a property to put their own personal touch to. Comprising of an entrance hall, living room and kitchen/dining room with leading out to the west facing rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. There is ample off-street car parking to the front of the property with side access to the rear lawned garden approx. 27m (88 ft) which offers scope to extend or further develop.
Superbly located, this deservedly popular residential location, is in close proximity to a range of amenities to include nearby shopping facilities on Grange Road, Nutgrove and Dundrum Town Centre, which is in easy reach. There are a range of primary schools in the vicinity and sought after secondary schools are all easily accessible. It is close proximity to the M50, there is a regular bus service to and from Dublin City Centre and the Luas stations at Dundrum and Balally are a short drive away.
- September 22nd 2018 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Entrance Hall: (3.81m x 1.77m)
- with laminate wood flooring and understairs cloak area.
- Living Room: (3.30m x 4.27m)
- to the front, with laminate wood flooring and stone surround open fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.36m x 3.03m)
- with tiled flooring, range of kitchen units and cupboards, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink unit, Beko electric oven and hob. Plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Landing: (2.85m x 2.11m)
- with access to the attic.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.96m x 3.04m)
- double room with built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.35m x 3.42m)
- double room.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.71m x 2.01m)
- single room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.68m x 2.46m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with electric Storm power shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front provides off-street car parking with lawned garden bordered by mature hedgerow. The rear garden is a notable feature and enjoys a sunny westerly aspect extending to an impressive 27m (88 ft) and set out in level lawn and pedestrian entrance to side leading to front garden.
BER No. 104347182
Energy Performance Indicator: 370.66 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.