- Magnificent location close to Marlay Park and a host of local amenities.
- Private cul-de-sac setting.
- Sunny south facing rear garden.
- Bright spacious living room.
- Modern fitted kitchen.
- Three bedrooms.
- Converted attic area.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Floor Area: 81 Sq.m. (871 Sq.ft.).
The light-infused accommodation comprises of entrance hall, living room and kitchen / dining room with sliding doors leading out to the south facing rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern finished bathroom. There is the added benefit of the attic which has been converted and offers additional accommodation and excellent under eaves storage. There is off-street car parking to the front of the property with side access to the rear lawned garden which offers superb potential to extend.
Superbly located, this deservedly popular residential location is in close proximity to a range of amenities to include nearby shopping facilities on Grange Road and Dundrum Town Centre, which is in easy reach. There are a range of primary schools in the vicinity and sought after secondary schools are all easily accessible. It is close proximity to the M50, there is a regular bus service to and from Dublin City Centre and the Luas stations at Dundrum and Balally are a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch: (1.30m x 0.60m)
- with tiled floor. Leading to
- Entrance Hall: (1.75m x 3.85m)
- with cloakroom area and understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (3.75m x 4.25m)
- with tiled fireplace with marble tiled hearth and large picture window overlooking garden to front. Double doors to
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.35m x 3.25m)
- with modern fitted oak kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, one and half bowl sink unit, built-in hob and oven with extractor over, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, part tiled walls and breakfast bar. Sliding door to south facing rear garden.
- Landing Area: (2.10m x 3.45m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard and staircase leading to converted attic area.
- Master Bedroom: (4.00m x 3.50m)
- with window overlooking garden to front and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.40m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 3: (2.20m x 2.10m)
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 2.40m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Mira Elite electric shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Attic Area: (3.65m x 3.50m)
- with eaves storage and two velux windows. Opening to
- with w.c., w.h.b. and velux window.
The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two vehicles with lawned garden bordered by mature hedgerow. The rear garden is a notable feature and enjoys a sunny southerly aspect. It extends to 11.8m (35ft) and set out in level lawn with patio area bordered by mature shrubs and hedgerow with barna shed and pedestrian entrance to side leading to front garden.
BER No. 109783241
Energy Performance Indicator: 57.08 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com