- Beautiful residence close to Dundrum & Milltown Villages.
- Presented in superb decorative order throughout.
- Stands on substantial gardens to the rear.
- Outstanding potential to extend subject to planning permission.
- Two bedrooms.
- Beautiful traditional style kitchen.
- Utility room.
- Accommodation over three levels.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor Area: 72 sq.m. / 770 sq.ft. (including utility area)
A striking feature upon entering Lisheen is the feeling of spaciousness throughout, which is greatly enhanced by the elevated setting the property enjoys overlooking the rear garden. The accommodation briefly comprises a living room to the front leading to a beautiful traditional style kitchen to the rear and a magnificent bathroom. There is a utility area at lower level which is accessed via a fitted staircase in the kitchen. Upstairs there are two bedrooms.
Lisheen enjoys an unbeatable location on the town side of Dundrum, only a five minute walk to the Luas and with excellent local shopping and the Dundrum Town Centre on your doorstep. There is a wide choice of schools, creches, leisure facilities, and amenities on hand, and UCD is a short walk away. There is easy access to the city centre with a number of bus routes passing on the Dundrum Road, in addition to the Luas. The N11 and M50 are also close by allowing for easy commuting further afield. There is a wealth of dining and entertainment options in nearby Dundrum, Milltown and Ranelagh Villages.
- September 22nd 2018 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: (1.00m x 1.15m)
- with underfloor radiator, staircase to upper level.
- Living Room: (4.20m x 4.10m)
- with very fine cast iron fireplace with ornate surround, picture window overlooking garden to front, feature antique style radiator and understairs store cupboard.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (2.75m x 3.05m)
- with beautiful traditional style kitchen with range of cupboards, display units, sink unit, gas hob and electric oven, tiled walls, antique style radiator and fixed staircase access to lower level.
- Bathroom: (1.76m x 2.54m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., free-standing antique style bath with feature clawed feet with antique telephone shower attachment and central shower rose overhead, antique style radiator and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing: (1.80m x 1.85m)
- Bedroom 1: (4.15m x 3.60m)
- with beautiful feature fireplace, antique style radiator and dressing area.
- Bedroom 2: (3.10m x 3.00m)
- with feature cast iron fireplace, antique radiator, built-in wardrobe and window overlooking garden to rear.
- LOWER LEVEL
- Utility Area: (5.10m x 2.45m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, sink unit, hotpress / airing cupboard, fitted staircase access to Kitchen and door to rear garden.
The grounds of Lisheen are a most impressive feature. The garden to the front is cobble paved with off-street car parking for two vehicles. The garden is approached via wooden bi-folding entrance gates with bordering hedgerow. There is a wide pedestrian gate to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a truly exceptional feature of the property extending to approximately 140ft (43m), and providing a remarkable outlook from the elevated position of the residence. There is a sunny gravelled patio area overlooking the garden, which is predominantly set out in level lawn with mature beds of shrubs, trees and plants, and bordered on both sides by hedgerow. There is access from the rear of the garden leading to a private laneway. The garden also benefits from a sunny westerly aspect and subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission it offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence if required.
BER No. 104279484
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.