- Substantial 4-bedroom detached residence
- Potential to extend SPP
- Oil fired central heating
- Magnificent rear garden measuring approx. 33m (100ft) in length
- Off street car parking
- Convenient to the M50, N11, LUAS Green Line & 44 & 47 bus routes go through the village
- Floor area approx. 166 sq m (1787 sq ft)
The accommodation consists of – large bright entrance hallway with coat closet, living/dining area, study/playroom, kitchen/breakfast area, utility area, guest wc. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and the main bathroom. Bedroom 3 offers access to a considerable under-eaves storage room with development potential for en-suite, walk in wardrobe, office or otherwise. There is also a large attic which affords significant potential and which has been converted to further accommodation by neighbouring homes. Liscannor with its beautiful, mature, well-tended rear garden which measures over 100ft and its superb location, offers a unique opportunity to purchase a good-sized property in this locality.
This property is convenient to a host of amenities in Stepaside Village … shops, eateries and the newly reopened Garda Station. Easy access to pre-schools, primary schools (including Gael Scoil Thaobh na Coille in Belarmine and Stepaside Educate Together NS) and secondary schools along with UCD, Trinity College and other city centre colleges. Only 4km from Sandyford/Stillorgan Business Parks. Transport facilities available nearby include: bus routes serving secondary schools, colleges, Dundrum Town Centre, Tesco, cinemas, business parks etc. The LUAS is within easy walking distance.
Liscannor is close to the newly opened Fernhill Park and Gardens and Walkers Wood which offer the purchaser fantastic free natural amenities less than a 10-minute walk away. There are many active local community groups, sporting clubs, golf courses, pitch and putt, Kilternan ski slope, gyms, Leopardstown Racecourse and the Kilternan Country Market. Liscannor is in close the proximity to Enniskerry, Powerscourt, Bray, Carrickmines, Stillorgan and Glencullen and the Dublin mountains.
- Porch: (2.36m x 0.62m)
- With sliding glass door.
- Hallway: (4.16m x 2.61m)
- large bright hallway with decent size coat closet. Alarm and phone points.
- Living/Dining Area: (8.97m x 4.76m)
- overlooking large garden to rear, brick fronted fireplace (solid fuel).
- Playroom/Study: (5.16m x 3.17m)
- Kitchen: (4.69m x 4.08m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample press and storage.
- Utility Area: (2.64m x 0.96m)
- plumbed for washing machine.
- Guest WC: (1.81m x 1.22m)
- WC and WHB.
- First Floor
- Landing: (4.78m x 2.95m)
- Access to large attic space above. Substantial Conversion potential (SPP)
- Bedroom 1: (4.74m x 3.83m)
- to front, large bedroom with fitted sliding door wardrobes and WHB.
- Bedroom 2: (3.06m x 3.04m)
- with WHB and fitted sliding door wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (4.21m x 3.34m)
- WHB and fitted sliding door wardrobes.
- Attic Storage: (5.34m x 1.81m)
- Conversion potential (SPP)
- Bedroom 4: (3.58m x 3.22m)
- Fitted sliding door wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (3.02m x 2.62m)
- WC, WHB. Corner shower and bath.
Delightful front garden and driveway with good parking space. To the back of the property, the mature garden is mainly lawn with a mixture of hedges, trees and shrubs and features a number of different aspects. It is 33m (100ft) long which makes finding a private sunny spot an easy task at any time of the day. There is a concrete coal shed, a wooden storage cabin and the outdoor boiler room also has good storage capacity. There is large side access on both sides of the house.
BER No. 112582366
Energy Performance Indicator: 319.95 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.