- Gas central Heating
- Off Street parking
- Master bedroom offering en-suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal location close to Cork City centre
- B3 Energy Rating
Cork City centre. 15 Lios Rua is in good condition throughout and tastefully decorated. Built in 2006, this family home boasts both living and bedroom accommodation over two levels in recent years the property benefited from a spacious attic conversion which can be used for multiple purposes and provides excellent storage cupboards. The property is close to an abundance of primary and secondary schools to include: St. Patricks Girls & Boys National school, Mayfield Community school, St. Marks Boys National School and
Scoil Naomh Eoin Easpal. There are a number of sports clubs within close proximity. The area is well serviced by public transport with bus route 207 coming every 30 minutes to Cork City centre.
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen/dining and a guest w.c. all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to three bedrooms with the master bedroom offering an en-suite and finished with a family bathroom. The attic is converted and can be used for multiple purposes offering plenty of storage with natural light through velux window.
The rear garden can be accessed via sliding patio double doors or side access leading to an easy low maintenance garden with artificial grass and a garden shed for extra
storage. There is a built in BBQ which is perfect for summer months and long evenings of entertainment. The front garden offers off street parking for two cars and benefits from a south facing aspect which remains bright and sunny throughout the day.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Large and welcoming with solid wood flooring, light fittings, and alarm system.
- Living Room (4.6m x 3.5m)
- A fine sized living room located off the entrance hall, built in feature fireplace as well as two built in units for extra storage and finished in carpet.
- Open plan kitchen/dining (5.5m x 3.2m)
- An open plan kitchen/dining room with units fitted at both floor and eye level. The kitchen has integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, oven, hob, extractor fan, single drainer sink unit with dishwasher and washing machine provided as stand-alone units. There is plenty of top presses for storage and finished in partly tiled/wooden flooring. The dining area is bright with double sliding PVC doors to rear garden and patio, finished in solid wooden flooring.
- Guest w.c.
- A two-piece suite to include w.c. and wash hand basin with window, completed in tastefully tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom (3.6m x 3.3m)
- A spacious double bedroom overlooking rear garden with built in wardrobe and en-suite, finished in wooden flooring.
- Three piece suite to include built in electric shower, w.c and wash hand basin. Finished with wooden flooring and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.3m)
- Another fine double bedroom finished with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 2.7m)
- A fine single bedroom with built in press for storage and finished with wooden flooring.
- Family Bathroom (2.4m x 2.1m)
- A three-piece family bathroom to include bath with shower overhead, w.c. and wash hand basin. Finished with tastefully tiled walls and wooden flooring.
- Attic Conversion (24.49m2)
- The attic conversion is an excellent addition to this home and provides fantastic storage space for a growing family and can be used for a number of purposes to include a playroom, study area or gym. There is two cupboards which provide extra storage in the eves, recessed lighting and finished in carpet.
The rear garden can be accessed via sliding patio double doors or side access leading to an easy low maintenance garden with artificial grass and a garden shed for extra storage. There is a built in BBQ which is perfect for summer months and long evenings of entertainment. The front garden offers off street parking for two cars and benefits from a south facing aspect which remains bright and sunny throughout the day. There is side access which will prove attractive.
BER No. 113113278
Energy Performance Indicator: 142.44 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.