- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC double glazed windows throughout
- French door to rear garden
- Large rear garden
- Detached domestic garage access via rear laneway
- Pedestrain access to laneway
- Off street parking to front
- Semi-detached property
- Good condition throughout
- Convenient to shops, schools and public transport
- Floor Area: XXX sqm
The property is well presented throughout with bright fresh accommodation and the accommodation extends to 93sqm (968sqft) and comprises of an entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen and dining room at ground floor level and two double bedrooms, a single bedroom bathroom with separate WC at first floor level. There are varnished timber floor boards throughout the ground floor. There are modern PVC double glazed windows throughout, and the property has oil fired central heating. The kitchen has contemporary wall and floor mounted units. There are built in wardrobes in two of the three bedrooms.
This mature and popular location is simply superb and is enhances the attractiveness of buying this wonderful home. There are a large choice of local amenities such as shops, pubs, schools, crèche, restaurants, coffee shops, churches and libraries. It is a 10 minute walk to the Dart station. Buses pass the front door. There are many sports clubs in the locality such as GAA, golf and football to name but a few. Dublin International Airport and M50 are easily accessible.
- Entrance Porch: (0.80m x 1.75m)
- Storm porch with sliding single glazed patio door.
- Entrance Hall: (4.10m x 2.05m)
- Spacious hallway with stairwell to first floor level and under stairs storage.
- Reception Room 1: (3.75m x 3.50m)
- Reception hallway with decorative coving and window overlooking front garden, double doors then leading to dining room.
- Dining Room: (4.45m x 3.35m)
- Dining room with decorative coving and French doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (2.55m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen with contemporary wall and floor mounted units, wired for cooker, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
- First Floor Accommodation:
- Landing: (6.00m x 3.55m (max))
- Landing with airing cupboard
- Bedroom 1: (3.45m x 4.50m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2: (3.15m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 3: (2.65m x 2.65m)
- Single bedroom with window overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 1.40m)
- Bathroom with bath, electric shower overhead and WHB
- Separate WC: (1.95m x 0.85m)
BER No. 112396882
Energy Performance Indicator: 324.29 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.