- Recently rebuilt creating a stunning energy efficient new home
- Polished concrete floors with underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Highly regarded residential address
- Within a short stroll of the excellent facilities and amenities in Dun Laoghaire Town Centre
- Well served by public transport including bus and DART
- Floor area of approximately 72sq.m (775sq.ft)
- On street residential disc parking
- Carpets, blinds and integrated appliances included in the sale
- 12 month builder's warranty
- 25 year guarantee for roof
On entering the home it’s obvious to see how this unique property has been transformed into something very special with its bright airy, generously proportioned free flowing open plan accommodation with ground floor level comprising living/dining and kitchen with polished concrete floor with underfloor heating running throughout and bespoke kitchen with granite worktops and splashback, integrated Belling oven and microwave, Belling electric hob with extractor over and island unit with breakfast bar with sink, integrated Belling dishwasher and integrated Beko washer/dryer. A glazed panel concertina door opens the entire width of the property opening into the westerly facing rear garden which measures approximately 4.5m in length laid out in granite patio with cleverly designed London brick barbecue area with granite worktops and hidden storage, raised herb garden, cedar clad fencing and external LED lighting and socket. Upstairs the light filled landing leads to two well-proportioned bedrooms with Bedroom 1 to the front with case iron fireplace with slate hearth and built in wardrobes and Bedroom 2 to the rear with sliding wardrobes with integrated chest of drawers and hanging area and a beautiful shower room with oversized tray, Grohe power shower, fully tiled walls and floor, automatic skylight, w.c., wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
The location of this home is second to none being situated in the heart of Dun Laoghaire only minutes from all local amenities in the town centre, seafront and nearby villages of Sandycove, Glasthule and Monkstown. There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area as well as a wide choice of recreational and leisure facilities together with interesting walks along the seafront, swimming at the Forty Foot, tennis in the local tennis clubs and extensive marine activities in Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and harbour. The area is extremely well served by public transport with numerous bus routes including the 46A and DART at Dun Laoghaire all offering ease of access to the city centre and beyond. The Aircoach service operates on the hour providing an express route to Dublin Airport.
- Porched Entrance (0.9m x 1.4m)
- with gas & electricity meter and digital security alarm system
- Sitting Room (3.4m x 4.1m)
- with polished concrete floor, recessed LED lighting, raised solid fuel burning stove with polished granite hearth, underfloor heating, CAT 5 wiring, television point, push soft closing understairs storage and enclosed fuse board
- Kitchen/Dining Area (3.4m x 6.4m)
- with a Matt white finished kitchen comprising integrated Belling fridge/freezer, storage press units, Belling fitted oven, integrated Belling microwave, a range of soft closing drawers and saucepan drawers, polished granite worktop, Belling four ring electric hob with Whirlpool extractor over, polished granite upstand, centre island unit incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit set into polished granite worktop with draining board, storage under, integrated Belling dishwasher, breakfast bar, LED lighting, LED under strip lighting, integrated Beko washer/dryer and concertina sliding doors with thermal and soundproof glazing opening out to the rear garden
- with bespoke stairwell with LED lighting set into the hand rail, large skylight, spot lighting, recessed LED lighting and deep hot press with Ideal Logic combi-boiler set in
- Main Bedroom (3.4m x 3.9m)
- with recessed LED lighting, windows opening out front, cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, built in wardrobes with box storage and wall lights
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3m)
- with twin windows looking west, LED recessed lighting, sliding wardrobes with hanging area, pull out chest of drawers, further storage cupboards above and built in wall lights
- Shower Room
- with sliding door, Grohe power shower with oversized tray, fully tiled walls and floor, automatic skylight, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted w.c., chrome heated towel rail, recessed LED lighting, extractor, mirror with medicine cabinet behind and shaving socket and light
The property is located on Library Road with residents parking to the front. To the rear the private west facing rear garden is laid out in granite patio with built in barbecue and seating area in London brick with LED lighting and electrical socket and cedar panel fencing.
BER No. 110506664
Energy Performance Indicator: 122.86 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.