- Wonderfully bright and spacious family residence located in quiet cul de sac.
- Presented in excellent decorative order throughout.
- Two designated parking spaces and numerous visitor spaces.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Sunny west facing rear terraced area.
- Less than 10 minute walk to The Gallops Luas Station.
- Five minute walk to Leopardstown Shopping Centre.
- Gas fire radiator central heating.
- Rationel timber framed windows.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Outdoor storage shed, (under stairs outside).
- Management fee approx. €1000 per annum.
- Total floor area 120 sqm (1292 sq ft).
The accommodation comprises of hall, living room, kitchen/ dining area room, utility room, 4 bedrooms (master ensuite) and main bathroom. The property is further enhanced by a large west facing terrace balcony. The property has been maintained beautifully by the current owners.
Levmoss Avenue is conveniently located within the popular Gallops development and is in close proximity to a range of amenities. Sandyford, Stepaside and Dundrum are all close by, the M50 is within minutes’ drive and the Luas Green Line (2 stops) is on the doorstep, along with numerous bus routes. The convenient location make this home ideal for those who like to easily access the city or its surrounds. The Park in Carrickmines and Dundrum Town Centre are within a short drive. Local schools include: Holy Trinity National School, Saint Olaf’s National School (in Balally), St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School and Gaelscoil Shliabh Rua on the Ballyogan Road, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. Also The Gallops Montessori preschool and Glencairn Preschool along with numerous crèches in the vicinity, such as Dimples and Tiger Cubs. The Samuel Becket Civic and Sports Campus is close by and Westwood Health Club is a 5 minute drive.
- Entrance Hall: (5.10m x 1.98m)
- bright hallway with wooden floor, recessed lighting, understairs storage and phone point.
- Guest W.C.: (1.50m x 1.49m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, heated towel rail and recessed lighting.
- Living Room: (3.90m x 5.62m)
- large room with feature fireplace with gas inset, wooden floor, tv point and phone point. Double doors to terrace.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (5.33m x 3.49m)
- Kitchen with sun bay area, modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops, sink unit, Neff appliances, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Utility Room: (1.93m x 1.51m)
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls and integrated washing machine.
- Landing: (1.35m x 2.09m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard, recessed lighting and access to attic.
- Master Bedroom: (4.16m x 2.97m)
- with extensive built-in double wardrobe and wooden floor.
- Ensuite: (2.08m x 1.64m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit, corner shower unit, partilally tiled walls and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2: (3.77m x 3.42m)
- double room with fitted wardrobes, phone point and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: (2.94m x 2.57m)
- double room with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4: (2.90m x 2.63m)
- with wooden floor.
- Bathroom: (2.12m x 1.72m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail, tiled floor, recess lighting and partially tiled walls.
- with designated parking space for two vehicles, also numerous visitor spaces and a large storage shed under the stairs to the property. Access frm the living room opens oto a large terrace. There is a large green space within The Gallops. There is access to numerous amenities.
- Terrace: (5.86m x 1.85m)
- west facing
Front: with designated parking space for two vehicles, also numerous visitor spaces and a large storage shed under the stairs to the property. Access from the living room opens to a large terrace. There is a large green space within The Gallops. There is access to numerous amenities. Terrace: 5.86m x 1.85m (19'3" x 6'1") sunny west facing aspect.
BER No. 100309525
Energy Performance Indicator: 111.19 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.