- Five bed residence set in prestigious residential location
- Sunny west facing rear garden approx. 18 m / 59 ft.
- Within walking distance of Sandyford luas station and host of amenities.
- Large entrance hallway
- Two inter-connecting reception rooms.
- Outstanding potential to extend S.P.P
- Oil fired radiator central heating.
- Wired for alarm.
- Floor area approx.142 sq.m. / 1528 sq.ft.
Lovingly maintained over the years, the property offers bright spacious and well-proportioned accommodation throughout. On entering the property there is a large entrance hallway, leading to the two interconnecting reception rooms opening out to the magnificent rear garden. There is a spacious breakfast / dining room, kitchen and study/ fifth bedroom. Upstairs there are four generously proportioned bedrooms a bathroom, and w.c. The garden of this property is of the utmost importance. The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and extends approximately 18m (59ft) enjoying a westerly aspect. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission, the property offers obvious potential to substantially extend.
This is an extremely popular residential location due to its close proximity to a number of recreational amenities, Leopardstown tennis club, Leopardstown Racecourse and golf clubs. There is a range of schools, shopping centres, restaurants and parks to be enjoyed. The property benefits from excellent transportation links with Sandyford LUAS station in walking distance, bus corridor on the N11 providing easy access to Dublin City Centre and the M50 interchange is close by.
- Entrance Porch: (2.56m x 2.39m)
- Entrance Hall: (4.33m x 2.53m)
- spacious hallway with under stairs storage/cloakroom leading to
- Reception Room 1: (3.69m x 3.74m)
- with tiled open fireplace, carpeted. Interconnecting with
- Reception Room 2: (4.13m x 4.07m)
- with tiled open fireplace and sliding doors out to rear garden.
- Breakfast / Dining Room: (5.18m x 3.30m)
- with laminate wood flooring and stone open fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Kitchen: (2.60m x 2.91m)
- with laminate wood flooring, range of fitted units, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, with door to side passage and rear garden.
- Study / Bedroom 5: (2.82m x 4.43m)
- Landing: (2.59m x 3.34m)
- with hot press and attic access point.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.63m x 3.93m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.64m x 4.19m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.18m x 2.89m)
- double room.
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (2.64m x 2.63m)
- single room.
- Bathroom: (1.83m x 1.59m)
- with w.h.b., bath, fully tiled walls and laminate timber flooring.
- Separate W.C: (1.88m x 0.87m)
Outdoor W.C.: 1.59m x 0.90m The gardens are a most important feature of this exceptional property. The garden to the front provides off street car parking for two vehicles. There is a lawned area with bordering shrubs and plants. To the side of the property a pedestrian entrance leads to the rear garden. The rear garden is a most outstanding feature, enjoying a sunny westerly orientation, extending approximately 180m (59ft) in length. It is not directly overlooked to the rear and offers outstanding potential to substantially extend the existing residence subject to acquiring the necessary grant of planning permission. The garden is delightfully stocked with numerous mature trees, shrubs and plants. There is an external concrete block shed, wired for electricity offering an opportunity for this space to be converted to a useful study or workshop. There is also an outside w.c. to the side of the property.
BER No. 111070090
Energy Performance Indicator: 320.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.