- Attractive mid terrace property red brick facade
- Three bedrooms
- Original timber sash windows
- L-shaped rear west facing Courtyard
- The property was re- wired in 2001
- Period portions throughout
- Resident on street disk parking
- Floor area: 78 sq.m (840 sq.ft)
The accommodation extends to 78 sq.m (840 sq.ft) and comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom at ground floor level and three bedrooms at first floor level.
The property is conveniently located in the heart of Dublin city just a short stroll to the city centre where all the amenities contained therein are virtually on your door step. There is residence disc parking to the front of the property and a generous L-shaped west facing courtyard to the rear benefitting from a sunny aspect
This is an ideal starter home or investment opportunity close to both Phibsboro and Drumcondra and within walking distance of Dublin City Centre, the Mater Hospital and Temple Street Children’s Hospital.
- Entrance Hall (3.65m x 1.25m)
- reception hallway with high ceiling and timber floor.
- Inner Hallway (2.95m x 1.55m)
- Stairwell to first floor level , plumbed for washing machine with dryer and houses hot-press airing cupboard
- Reception Room 1 (3.80m x 3.40m)
- reception room with feature fireplace with iron clad surround, picture rail, high ceiling and sash windows overlooking the front.
- Kitchen/dining room (3.35m x 3.60m)
- Feature fireplace, wall and floor mounted units and window overlooking west facing Courtyard.
- Bathroom (2.75m x 1.55m)
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, electric shower WC ,WHB and window to side
- Courtyard (3.25m x 4.0m and 3.45m x 5.0m)
- West facing courtyard in is a L-shaped
- Bedroom 1 (3..3m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the rear courtyard
- Bedroom 2 (3.05m x 3.75m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.50m x 2.30m)
- Single bedroom overlooking the front garden
- Landing (1.55m x 2.55m)
BER No. 105597389
Energy Performance Indicator: 4442.54
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org