- Mid terrace property with red brick facade
- High ceilings
- Two reception rooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Woodgrain PVC double glazed windows
- On street resident disk parking
- West facing rear courtyard
- Floor area approx. 86 sq.m (925 sq.ft)
- Entrance Hall (3.60m x 1.15m)
- Inner Hall (3.60m x 1.65m)
- Understairs storage and stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception room 1 (4.05m x 3.45m)
- Double doors leading to
- Reception room 2 (3.35m x 3.70m)
- Reception room with laminate floor and marble fireplace with timber surround. Overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (3.30m x 2.40m)
- Fitted mounted fitted units, countertops and sink unit and draine. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Shower Room (1.75m x 2.30m)
- First Floor Landing (1.80m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.80m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes overlooking the west facing courtyard.
- Bedroom 2 (3.35m x 2.60m)
- Interconnecting with
- Bedroom 3 (2.55m x 3.35m)
- Two interconnecting single bedrooms, originally one large room. As one bedroom would measure 3.35m x 5.30m.
West facing courtyard to the rear
BER No. 109745471
Energy Performance Indicator: 261.55 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com