- Mid terrace property with red brick facade
- High ceilings
- Two reception rooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Wood grain PVC double glazed windows
- On street resident disk parking
- West facing rear courtyard
- Floor area approx. 86 sq.m (925 sq.ft)
- Entrance Hall (3.60m x 1.15m)
- Inner Hall (3.60m x 1.65m)
- Understairs storage and stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception room 1 (4.05m x 3.45m)
- Double doors leading to
- Reception room 2 (3.35m x 3.70m)
- Reception room with laminate floor and marble fireplace with timber surround. Overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (3.30m x 2.40m)
- Fitted mounted fitted units, countertops and sink unit and draine. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Shower Room (1.75m x 2.30m)
- First Floor Landing (1.80m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.80m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes overlooking the west facing courtyard.
- Bedroom 2 (3.35m x 2.60m)
- Interconnecting with
- Bedroom 3 (2.55m x 3.35m)
- Two interconnecting single bedrooms, originally one large room. As one bedroom would measure 3.35m x 5.30m.
West facing courtyard to the rear
BER No. 109745471
Energy Performance Indicator: 261.55 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.