- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Pedestrian rear access
- Superbly located on the corner of Lennox Street and Martin Street
- Security Alarm
- Fitted carpets, blinds and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
This delightful residence enjoys bright, well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 72 sq. m. (775 sq.ft) which is superbly presented and comprises entrance hall, large open plan living/dining room, kitchen and a family bathroom. Upstairs there are two bedrooms plus a study / nursery.
Lennox Street enjoys a first class city centre location, within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, Merrion Square and a host of city centre amenities in the immediate area; to include a selection of well known restaurants, pubs, bars and shops. Trinity College Dublin, Griffith College and Portobello College are all within easy reach. The location will no doubt appeal to those who are looking for a home in the heart of the city centre, within walking distance of Dublin central business, financial and shopping districts. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (1.17m x 1.56m)
- with tiled floor and part timber panelled walls
- Living/Dining Room (4.30m x 6.46m)
- with walnut semi-solid floor and arch through to the dining room with solid fuel stove and understairs cloaks cupboard
- Kitchen (2.40m x 3m)
- with a range of fitted cream press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring gas hob with electric oven, built in fridge/freezer, under counter washer/dryer, dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, gas fired central heating boiler and two windows overlooking the rear courtyard
- Inner Hallway (1.65m x 2.85m)
- with tiled floor, door out to the courtyard and door to bathroom
- Bathroom (1.65m x 1.95m)
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with Triton T90XR electric shower overhead, part tiled walls, tiled floor and linen store
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 3.35m)
- with window overlooking the side onto Martin Street and hot press
- Study/Dressing Room (2m x 3m)
- Bedroom 2 (2.10m x 3.00m)
- with window overlooking the front and Stira to the attic which is floored for storage and insulated
- Outside (2.05m x 2.7m)
- the courtyard to the rear is mainly in gravel with pedestrian side access
To the front there is residential disc parking and to the rear there is a courtyard garden measuring approximately 2.05m x 2.7m (6'9" x 8'10") mainly in gravel with pedestrian side access onto Martin Street.
BER No. 106605074
Energy Performance Indicator: 438.28
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com