- A most convenient location, within a short walk of St. Stephens Green.
- Overall floor area of approximately 54sqm/ 581sqft.
- Attractive red brick period home.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Private decked area to the rear.
- Residents permit parking available.
This delightful residence enjoys bright, well laid out accommodation extending to approximately 54sqm (581sqft) which is beautifully presented and has been well cared for over the years. 14 Lennox Place comprises an entrance porch, large open plan living/dining room, a family bathroom, a kitchen with a door leading out to a decked outdoor area with a shed housing the washing machine and dryer. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms.
Lennox Street enjoys a first class city centre location, joining Lennox Street with Portobello Road. It is within walking distance of St. Stephens Green, Merrion Square and a host of city centre amenities in the immediate area, to include a selection of well-known restaurants, pubs, bars and shops. Trinity College Dublin, Griffith College Dublin, and Portobello College are all within easy reach of this attractive period residence. The location will no doubt appeal to those who are looking for a home in the heart of the city centre, within walking distance of Dublin central business, financial and shopping districts.
- Entrance Lobby (1.1m x 1m)
- with tiled floors, enclosed fuse board, electricity and gas meters.
- Living/Dining (3.9m x 5.2m)
- solid timber flooring and open fire place with tiled surround, timber mantle and stone hearth, ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Inner Hallway
- with tiled floors.
- with tiled floors, mosaic tiled walls, w.c., pedestal w.h.b, bath with Triton t90si electric shower over, a skylight, heated towel rail, and shelved hotpress.
- Kitchen (1.9m x 2.6m)
- tiled floors, range of fitted shaker style cupboards and overhead units, a Belling fridge, a Vision electric oven, and a gas four ring hob, electric Belling extractor fan over, a single drain stainless steel sink unit, velux skylight and door out to decked garden area.
- with velux skylight.
- Bedroom 1 (4m x 3.1m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring, open painted cast iron fire place with slate hearth.
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 2.1m)
- to the rear with laminate timber effect flooring.
There is a decked area to the rear of the property measuring 2m x 1.8m (6'7" x 5'11") and a block built shed with a gas fired boiler, washing machine and dryer.
BER No. 109025924
Energy Performance Indicator: 107.12 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org