- Period Property with full red brick façade and fullbrick finish to rear
- Railed garden to front
- Rear garden with domestic shed
- Pedestrian access and laneway to the rear offering potential vehicle access
- Three reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Floor Area: 125 sqm (1345 sqft)
- Entrance Porch: (0.95m x 1.45m)
- Entrance porch with aluminium double glazed door through hall door.
- Outer Hallway: (3.15m x 1.40m)
- Entrance hall with high ceiling, original decorative coving and centre rose.
- Inner Hallway: (4.00m x 1.55m)
- Entrance hall with high ceiling, original decorative coving and centre rose, stairway to first floor level and under stairs storage.
- Reception Room 1: (4.00m x 3.90m)
- Reception room overlooking the front garden with original decorative coving and centre rose, original fireplace with art deco tiled inset with timber surround.
- Reception Room 2: (3.80m x 3.85m)
- Reception room with original timber double doors leading to rear garden and original fireplace with tiled inset and timber surround, high ceiling, original coving and picture rail.
- Reception Room 3: (3.50m x 3.45m)
- Reception room with original fireplace, tiled inset, timber surround, timber panelling and picture rail.
- Galley Style Kitchen: (1.65m x 3.20m)
- Kitchenette with pedestrian access to rear garden.
- First Floor Return Landing: (1.00m x 2.35m)
- Bathroom: (1.80m x 1.45m)
- Bedroom 3: (3.10m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom overlooking rear garden.
- First Floor Landing: (2.10m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 2: (3.85m x 3.85m)
- Double bedroom with window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.50m x 3.90m)
- Double bedroom with open fireplace overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 4: (3.05m x 1.90m)
- Single bedroom overlooking the front garden.
- Access Hallway (0.85m x 1.95m)
- Domestic Garage: (5.00m x 6.65m)
BER No. 111393476
Energy Performance Indicator: 414.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.