- Substantial period property with full brick facade and granite window sills.
- Railed garden to the front with quarry tiling to front door
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Two storey return
- Double Garage to the rear with vehicle access
- Rear garden with decking and lawn
- High ceilings with decorative coving
- Feature fireplace to living room
- Modern PVC double glazed windows to the kitchen extension to rear
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Located a short walk from the planned new Luas line
- Total floor area approx. 135 sq.m (1,453 sq.ft)
Though ready for immediate occupation this is a wonderful opportunity for a discerning purchaser to buy a spacious period property and make it here own on one of the most well-regarded roads in the heart of Phibsboro village. The accommodation extends to an impressive 135 sqm (1453 sqft). On entering the property through a receded doorway past the handsome brick exterior one enters an entrance hall with high ceilings, all of the ground floor accommodation radiates off this hallway. There are two spacious interconnecting reception rooms at ground floor level. The ground floor return accommodates a breakfast room, a kitchen and a ground floor shower room. The garden is accessed from the kitchen. At first-floor return level there is a double bedroom and a bathroom with a further two double bedrooms and a single bedroom at first-floor level. The master bedroom has been subdivided to provide the fourth bedroom, this may be returned to one room depending on the occupants requirements and preferences. there are double glazed windows and gas central heating.
There is a domestic double garage to the rear with vehicular access via a laneway with the potential to house two cars. In addition to the parking in the garage there is on street parking available at the front of the house with residential disc parking in place.
This house certainly embodies the concept of good honest house in a great location. The house enjoys an excellent location within 10 minutes’ drive of Dublin’s City Centre. There is a Luas line is planned for the area. There are numerous shops, schools, recreational and sporting amenities within close proximity, including the beautiful Phoenix Park and Botanic Gardens. The award winning cafe Bang Bang is positioned at the top of the street. Leinster Street has excellent transport links with numerous bus routes serving the area and the M50 and Dublin Airport within easy reach.
- Storm Porch (1.30m x 1.40m)
- with recessed hall doorway and aluminium single glazed door to front.
- Entrance Hall (7.10m x 1.40m)
- large recepiton hallway with high ceiling, decorative coving, centre rose, stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception Room One (4.10m x 3.85m)
- spacious recepiton room overlooking the front garden with feature fireplace with ornate marble surround, tiled inset, open fire, high ceilings and decorative coving. Sliding door to
- Reception Room Two (4.00m x 3.80m)
- overlooking the rear garden with open fireplace and decorative coving.
- Breakfast Room (3.40m x 1.65m)
- Kitchen (2.75m x 3.10m)
- with floor and wall mounted units, plumbed for washing machine, wired for cooker.
- Shower Room (1.55m x 2.40m)
- fully tiled with wc, whb and electric shower. Window to side.
- Bathroom (1.85m x 3.00m)
- Return Level
- Bedroom (2.95m x 3.25m)
- First Floor Landing (2.15m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom Three (4.00m x 3.90m)
- large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with high ceiling.
- Bedroom Two (3.05m x 2.15m)
- single bedroom overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom One (3.45m x 3.90m)
- double bedroom overlooking the front garden with fireplace.
BER No. 110278058
Energy Performance Indicator: 298.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.