- Period property with full red brick facade
- Well-proportioned accommodation with high ceilings throughout
- Many Original Features intact
- Domestic garage to rear with rear vehicular access
- On street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Double Glazed windows
- Approx. total floor area: 111 sqm /1195 sqft
On entering the property through a recessed doorway, the entrance hall presented with high ceiling with original coving and centre rose all of the ground floor accommodation radiates off this hallway. There are two reception rooms with original coving, feature fireplace and double glaze windows. To the rear is an open plan kitchen/breakfast room with ample counter space with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. The south facing rear garden is accessed from the kitchen. At first-floor return level there is a double bedroom, two bathrooms and a further single bedroom at first-floor level. The master bedroom complimented by a feature fireplace, with windows overlooking the sunny south facing garden.
The property enjoys an excellent location within 10 minutes’ drive of Dublin’s City Centre. There are numerous shops, schools, recreational and sporting amenities within close proximity, including the beautiful Phoenix Park and Botanic Gardens. Leinster Street has excellent transport links with numerous bus routes serving the area and the M50 and Dublin Airport within easy reach. The newly constructed DIT campus at Grangegorman is situated close to the property, as is a proposed Luas stop. Viewing is strongly recommended of this most substantial character filled residence situated in a vibrant and highly desired location.
- Entrance Hall: (7.10m x 1.70m (7m x 1.65m))
- Entrance hall with high ceiling and decorative coving.
- Reception Room 1: (4.0m x 3.61m)
- Bright reception room with feature fireplace, decorative coving overlooking the front garden
- Reception Room 2 (4.0m x 3.85m)
- Self-contained reception room with art deco fireplace overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen (5.6m x 7.1m)
- Fitted kitchen with ample counter space, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan with access door to rear garden
- First Floor Return Landing (6.00m x 1.60m)
- Bathroom 1: (2.70m x2.40m)
- Bath, WC, WHB and fully tiled with power shower, overlooking the rear garden
- Bathroom 2: (2.20m x 1.90m)
- WC, WHB and fully tiled with power shower.
- Bedroom 1: (3.90m x 3.60m)
- Double bedroom, feature fireplace, high ceilings and overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 2: (4.30m x 3.80m)
- Double bedroom with original coving, high ceilings and overlooking the front garden
- Bedroom 3: (3.00m x 2.50m)
- Single bedroom with original coving, high ceilings overlook the front garden.
- The Rear Garden: (15meters long (14.99mmeters long))
- Domestic garage to the rear
- Domestic Garage: (2.10m x2.90m)
- Single garage with rear vehicular access providing off street parking.
- The rear garden is approximately 15m in length, has a south facing aspect with existing pedestrian access to the rear and potential vehicular access via a rear laneway.
BER No. 109620062
Energy Performance Indicator: 243.00
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org