- Period property with full red brick facade
- Original sash windows
- Domestic garage to rear with rear vehicular access
- On street parking
- Six open fireplaces
- Three double bedrooms
- Original Features throughout
- Approx total floor area: 120sq.m (1378)
It is a wonderful opportunity for a discerning purchaser to buy a spacious period property ready for upgrading and modernising on one of the most well-regarded roads in the heart of Phibsboro village.
On entering the property through a receded doorway past the handsome brick exterior one enters an entrance hall with high ceilings, all of the ground floor accommodation radiates off this hallway. There are two self-contained reception room, both with original sash windows and art deco fireplaces. To the rear is a galley style kitchen dining room. The garden is accessed from the kitchen. At first-floor return level there is a double bedroom and a bathroom with a further two double bedrooms at first-floor level. The master bedroom runs the full width of the house and is wonderfully sized room complimented by the original feature fireplace, and two windows overlooking the front railed garden. There is a domestic garage to the rear with vehicular access via a laneway with the potential to house two cars. In addition to the parking in the garage there is onn street parking available at the front of the house with residential disc parking in place. This house certainly embodies the concept of good honest house in a great location. The house enjoys an excellent location within 10 minutes’ drive of Dublin’s City Centre. There are numerous shops, schools, recreational and sporting amenities within close proximity, including the beautiful Phoenix Park and Botanic Gardens. Leinster Street has excellent transport links with numerous bus routes serving the area and the M50 and Dublin Airport within easy reach.
- Recessed doorway
- Entrance Hall (7.0m x 1.40m)
- Entrance hall with high ceiling and decorative coving
- Reception Room 1 (4.0m x 3.85m)
- Bright reception room with feature fireplace , decorative coving. This room overlooks the front garden.
- Reception Room 2 (4.0m x 3.85m)
- self-contained reception room with art deco fireplace overlooking the rear garden.
- Reception Room 3 (3.55m x 3.45m)
- Reception room with art deco fireplace , hot press and galley style kitchen
- Galley style Kitchen (2.0m x 3.9m)
- Galley style kitchen with door to rear garden.
- First floor return landing (1.45m x 1.0m)
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 3.45m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with feature fireplace
- Bathroom (1.95m x 1.50m)
- Bath, WC, wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2 ( at first floor level) (4.30m x 3.90m)
- Double bedroom with art deco fireplace overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (5.55m x 3.90m)
- Double bedroom, feature fireplace and two windows overlooking the front garden
- The rear garden (11meters long)
- Domestic garage to the rear
- Domeatic garage (4.20m x 5.75m)
- Double garage with rear vehicular access providing off street parking
BER No. 109381152
Energy Performance Indicator: 124.33 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com