- Superb location in the heart of Rathmines village
- A short walk to Ranelagh & the Luas
- Gas fired central heating
- Secluded South facing rear garden
- Floor area approximately 181sqm (1,951sqft)
- Restored original sash windows
- Very fine period fireplaces and cornice work
- Roof restored in 2011 with traditional blue Bangor slates
- 25 minute walk to St. Stephen’s Green
- Ample off-street parking
On the hall floor return there is a family bathroom and at first floor level three bedrooms and a shower room. The garden level has a staircase from the hall floor level with its own entrance and comprises: entrance porch and under steps utility area, fourth bedroom/family room, Kitchen/breakfast room with walk-in pantry and rear utility room. This delightful period home benefits from a low maintenance south facing rear garden.
Leinster Square is located in a highly desirable and convenient area in the heart of Rathmines Village and short walk to Ranelagh Village. There are an abundance of superb restaurants including Fallon & Byrne and Elephant & Castle, public houses, and excellent shopping including the newly refurbished Swan Centre, Supervalu, Lidl, Aldi, Dunnes, Tesco, as well as the renowned Morton’s in Ranelagh. Other amenities are the restored Rathmines public library, the recently opened Stella cinemas in both Rathmines and Ranelagh, Omniplex Rathmines cinema, and a multitude of sports facilities including: the Leinster Tennis and Cricket Club, Brookfield Tennis Club, and The Swan swimming pool & leisure centre. Some of Dublin’s most valued primary and secondary school are in the vicinity, including: St Mary’s, Gonzaga, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, Alexandra College, Scoil Bríde, Ranelagh Multidenominational School, Kildare Place, and St Louis Rathmines. The location is well serviced by public transport – Rathmines offers multiple bus routes into town, and the LUAS in Ranelagh is a 5 minute walk away. It is a pleasant 25 minute walk via the canal to reach St Stephen’s Green and Dublin’s primary business, financial, and shopping districts.
Viewing of this fine residence is highly recommended.
- HALL LEVEL
- Entrance Hall: (1.65m x 9.70m)
- with polished timber floor, ornate ceiling coving, centre rose, picture rail.
- Living Room (4.1m x 4.5m)
- with attractive original marble fireplace with cast iron horseshoe inset, slate hearth, ceiling coving, picture rail, dado rail, window shutters, polished timber flooring, and double doors opening through to
- Dining Room (4.1m x 4.35m)
- with attractive grey marble fireplace surround, with horseshoe inset, slate hearth, ornate ceiling coving, centre rose, picture rail, dado rail, window shutters, picture window overlooking rear garden, polished timber flooring. Door through to
- Store / Book Cupboard (1.35m x 1.35m)
- fitted shelving, polished timber flooring, pine timber panelled ceiling.
- HALL FLOOR RETURN
- Bathroom (2.15m x 2.05m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., four claw Victorian style bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail, tiled floor, sash window overlooking rear garden
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Very fine period staircase leads to the upper floors.
- Landing (1.75m x 4.10m)
- Sash window overlooking the rear garden, polished timber flooring, access hatch to the attic
- Bedroom 1 (4m x 4.60m)
- to the front, painted cast iron fireplace, fire surround with horeshoe inset, slate hearth, ceiling coving, sash window with window shutters overlooking the front garden, polished timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 4.35m)
- to the rear, painted cast iron fire surround with horseshoe inset, slate hearth, ceiling coving, sash window with window shutters, hotpress off.
- Bedroom 3 (1.75m x 3.35m)
- Polished timber flooring, window shutters, access hatch to the attic.
- Shower Room (1.75m x 1.65m)
- Vanity wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower, tiled walls & floor, two recessed mirrors, recessed down lighting, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- staircase leading down
- Entrance Porch (1.65m x 2.50m)
- with separate access to front, plumbing for washing machine under the steps/utility area, black & white tiled floor, door to
- Reception Hall (1.60m x 8m)
- polished timber flooring, recessed down lighting,
- Bedroom 4 / Family Room (4.05m x 4.35m)
- Solid fuel range with tiled backing, part exposed stone chimney breast, timber over mantle, fitted shelving either side with presses beneath, recessed down lighting, sash window with window shutters overlooking the front, polished timber flooring. Exposed timber door.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (4m x 4.25m)
- with Aga, fitted storage presses either side, kitchen is fitted with a good range of press and drawer units, black polished granite worktops with Belfast sink unit, wine rack, integrated Miele dishwasher, recessed down lighting, sash window overlooking rear garden, double doors opening into
- Pantry (1.35m x 1.70m)
- Rear Utility Area / Understairs storage (2.1m x 3.4m)
- undercounter press units, belfast sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, houses gas fired central heating boiler, tiled worktop, black tiled floor, fitted shelving units, recessed down lighting, door out to rear garden.
To the front there is a railed and hedged garden, with gravelled driveway providing ample off street car parking. As previously mentioned, there is a private south facing rear garden with pedestrian access, with raised flowerbeds, outside storage shed, and water tap. The rear garden measures 3.25m in CHAR_LENGTH(34’9”) x 7.40m (24’32”) in width.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.