- Particular features include -
- Substantial, detached family home in a premier residential location.
- Beautifully presented and upgraded throughout
- South facing garden to the rear and ample parking to the front
- Extensive versatile family accommodation to include living room, dining room, family room and sunroom.
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Four generous bedrooms, two en-suite to include feature master suite
- Beautiful French Oak flooring at ground floor level
- Gas fired central heating.
- Highly sought after residential location within close proximity to some of Dublin’s most sought after schools and within walking distance of University College Dublin at Belfield.
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 232sq.m (2,497sq.ft) to include utility room.
Internally the property enjoys beautifully presented contemporary family accommodation with exceptionally bright, open plan living space to include: a generous hallway with feature stair case, an interconnecting sitting room and dining room with large picture windows overlooking the front garden. To the rear there is a comfortable family room leading through to a bright and spacious sun room with feature vaulted ceiling with atrium affording maximum levels of natural light. This room enjoys pleasant views of the private garden to rear.
There is a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances complete with feature hatch to the dining room to front. This is a bright room which benefits from westerly sunshine. A sliding door leads from the kitchen to the side of the property with access to the garage to front which is cleverly fitted out as a large utility room.
There are two spacious double bedrooms at ground floor level complete with a fully fitted family bathroom.
Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms. The master suite to the rear is a particular feature of the property complete with ample storage, walk in dressing room and a shower room. This is a luxurious room flooded in natural light by overhead skylights and a large picture window to rear. There is another large double bedroom complete with ensuite to the front. The property has been beautifully maintained by the current owners and offers excellent family accommodation in first class residential location.
Leinster Lawn is a highly sought after residential road a short stroll from the university campus at Belfield and close to Deerpark and Mount Merrion. It is a most convenient location with local shops and amenities and many sought after primary and secondary schools are within easy reach. There are also excellent transport links in the immediate area, and the villages of Donnybrook and Ranelagh are within easy reach as is the M50 and Dundrum Town Centre.
- Entrance Porch
- Sliding Patio door, Cherrywood storage cupboard teracotta tiled floor, feature hardwood hall door with opaque glass leading to
- Entrance Hall (3.2m x 4.2m)
- Dramatic open plan entrance hall, attractive French oak wide plank flooring, feature open tread turned staircase, wrought iron with steel balustrades, arch opening to
- Sitting Room (4m x 4.5m)
- Continuation of the oak flooring, feature marble fireplace with solid fuel fire inset, large picture window to front. Bi-folding doors leading through to
- Dining Room (4.1m x 4m)
- Continuation of the oak flooring, large picture window to the front of the property.
- Inner Hallway (1.5m x 4.4m)
- door to
- Kitchen (3.3m x 5.4m)
- An extensive range of floor and eye level fitted, hand painted units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Belling free standing cooker with hob and double oven underneath, stainless steel extractor, part tiled walls, hatch leading through to dining area, tiled floor, granite effect work surface, built in presses, large sliding door and window to side,
- Family Room (5m x 5m)
- door from inner hall, continuation of oak flooring, feature gas fireplace with chrome surround, large picture window to side, inset lighting, double doors leading to
- Sun Room (4.6m x 4.5m)
- Continuation of oak flooring, timber double glazed windows, feature pine vaulted ceiling with atrium overhead, two pairs of double doors leading to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.4m x 3.4m)
- Continuation of oak flooring, sliding patio door leading to rear garden, recessed lighting, door to
- Family Bathroom
- Bath with power shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, vanity units, marble work surface, tiled floor, tiled walls, large vanity mirror.
- Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 3.9m)
- Window to side, built in wardrobes
- Attractive open tread staircase leads from ground to first floor
- Stained timber flooring, large Velux skylight overhead providing maximum levels of natural light, door to
- Master Bedroom (4.9m x 7.6m)
- (over all measurement to include ensuite shower room) two Velux skylights, large picture window to rear.
- Ensuite Shower Room & Dressing Room
- Power shower with wall mounted jets, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, marble counter tops, storage units, Velux skylight, extensive wardrobes with ample storage and access to under eaves attic storage, separate walk in wardrobe with Velux skylight and access to under eaves storage.
- Bedroom 4 (4.1m x 4.5m)
- Stained timber flooring, two Velux skylights, large picture window to front, built in wardrobes
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Power Shower with wall mounted jets, tiled floor, tiled walls, Velux skylight, w.c., wash hand basin, polished marble counter top, cupboard underneath
- Rear Garden
- Attractively landscaped with cobblelock paving, raised beds, mature planting, herbacious borders, lawned garden with feature deck, southern orientation. Side access leads out to front drive way.
- (to side) with double sink, fitted units, radiator, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, gas boiler and ample storage space. Double doors to the front of the property.
The property stands well detached on a generous site on Leinster Lawn, there is ample off street car parking to the front of the property. To the rear there is mature lawned garden, benefiting from southerly sunshine. The property offers immense potential to extend if desired, although given the quality of family accommodation, and excellent floor area, this may not be necessary.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.