- Stunning three-bedroom family home with meticulously maintained accommodation
- Superb location in this private and prestigious development
- Close proximity to Donnybrook and Ranelagh villages
- Private south westerly facing garden and gated side passage
- Large garage providing ample storage lot
- Gas fired central heating and pressurized water system
- Floor area of approx. 180 sqm (1,937 sqft)
- Separate garage off utility 28 sqm ( 301 sqft)
- High quality kitchen and sanitary ware
- Double Glazed windows throughout
- Security alarm system and CCTV
The property itself has been renovated throughout to an exceptionally high standard and comprises two generously proportioned reception rooms on the ground floor, as well as a welcoming entrance hall and w.c. There is also a large utility room and a study at this level. Upstairs there are three light filled double bedrooms, one with ensuite along with a well appointed family bathroom. To the front of the property is a large double garage providing additional storage space, while to the rear a private garden that enjoys the afternoon and evening sunshine with a south westerly orientation.
The location of the property is second to none, situated in a quiet corner of this private development which is conveniently located on Morehampton Road in the heart of Donnybrook. Only a short stroll from the shops in Donnybrook as well as the bustling village of Ranelagh with a selection of shops, restaurants, services and amenities, there are ample facilities on the doorstep of this fabulous family home. Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club is around the corner, and the city centre is only a short distance away. Public transport options are in abundance with a selection of bus routes going along Morehampton Road as well as the Luas at Ranelagh providing direct access to the city centre, Dundrum Town Centre and all surrounding areas.
- Reception Hall (2.81m x 4.54m)
- very fine oak timber flooring, storage cupboard housing comms & alarm and under stairs storage.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Comprising cabinet wash hand basin, silestone top, oak flooring, heated towel rail and w.c.
- Living Room (9.71m x 3.57m)
- with attractive sandstone fireplace with slate surround, slate hearth, reeded brass inset, open fire, part timber panelled walls, part timber panelled ceiling, oak flooring, feature floor to ceiling windows overlooking the garden with sliding patio door.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.08m x 11.9m)
- magnificent picture window overlooking the rear garden, oak flooring, dining area with feature glazed atrium roof. Kitchen fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, Silestone worktops, Belfast sink unit, range oven with six ring electric hob & extractor over, integrated fridge, separate freezer, NEFF integrated dishwasher and pantry area with built in shelving.
- Study (3.03m x 3.13m)
- with built in fitted shelving and drawer units, stone worksurface and glazed door to utility room.
- Utility Room (1.75m x 3.58m)
- with Belfast sink unit, Silestone work surface, plumbed for washing machine & dryer and fitted wine cooler.
- Garage (5.3m x 5.2m)
- with electric up and over door.
- Master Bedroom (3.5m x 6.32m)
- very fine range of built in fitted wardrobes with back lighting and picture window overlooking the front.
- with cabinet wash hand basin, stone countertop, double Hans Grohe shower, w.c., and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (3.22m x 4.3m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and picture windows overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 (4.23m x 3.54m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and windows overlooking side and rear
- comprises cabinet wash hand basin, silestone top, double Hans Grohe shower, w.c., roll top bath and timber effect flooring.
- To the front of the property there is a large double garage providing ample parking while to the rear there is a most attractive, south west facing fully walled garden with mature hedging, patio and lawn area that enjoys all day sunshine.
BER No. 107926032
Energy Performance Indicator: 149.65 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.