- Attractive two storey over garden level period residence
- Two gracious interconnecting reception rooms at hall level
- Secure off street parking.
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 180 sq.m (1938 sq.ft)
- Prime Dublin location
- Gas fired central heating
109 has been exceptionally well cared for over the years by the current owners whilst remaining sympathetic to the period features throughout. On entry there is a stunning hallway leading to two gracious interconnecting reception rooms. The living accommodation is continued at garden level where there is a fine family room with double doors leading to the kitchen and utility space with WC. From the kitchen there are double doors to the patio and yard to the rear of the property which is accessed via Sussex Road providing secure car parking. The generous living accommodation is complimented by three bedrooms (one en suite) and family bathroom.
Leeson Street is a location of unparalleled convenience as it lies between St. Stephen’s Green and Donnybrook. Only a few minutes’ walk from Grafton Street, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square and the Grand Canal. The villages of Donnybrook, Ranelagh and Ballsbridge are all also easily accessed. The location will no doubt appeal to those who seek a pied-à-terre as this residence is just south of the city centre and hosts a number of global businesses, as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and cafés. Not to mention the array of entertainment venues nearby including the Bord Gais Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena.
- Hall Level
- Reception Hall (1.60m x 9.60m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, black and white tiled floor, and arch through to rear hall section
- Sitting Room (4.35m x 4.70m)
- with fireplace with gas fire, white Adam style marble chimney piece with slate surround and hearth, ceiling coving, centre rose, window to front, oak floor and arch through to
- Drawing Room (4.55m x 4.15m)
- with white Adam style marble chimney piece with slate surround and hearth, ceiling coving and oak floor
- with Jacuzzi bath, wc, bidet, step in shower, pedestal whb, part tiled walls and tiled floor
- Garden Level
- with separate hall door and under steps store and tiled floor.
- Dining / Family Room (5.65m x 4.15m)
- with maple floor and Jotul gas stove with slate hearth and double doors leading through to
- Kitchen (3.65m x 4.25m)
- with maple floor, range of wall and floor presses, Britannia stainless steel range, Britannia stainless steel extractor fan, one and a half bowl sink unit, tiled splashback, fridge freezer, dishwasher, double doors to patio and rear garden
- Utility Area
- with stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine
- with wc, pedestal whb
- Stairs to First Floor
- with attractive arched window
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 4.60m)
- with built in wardrobes and dressing table, ensuite shower room with pedestal whb, step in tiled shower and wc.
- Bedroom 2 (4.70m x 3.20m)
- with built in wardrobe, vanity whb.
- Bedroom 3 (2.45m x 3.35m)
- with built in wardrobe.
There is a railed low maintenance landscaped garden to the front of the property. A particular feature is the vehicular access to the rear off Sussex Road providing secure parking behind gates, this is further complimented by a private patio and garden shed.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.