- Impressive semi-detached Victorian residence
- First class residential location in the heart of Dublin 6
- Ample off street car parking to the front with side access
- Gracious, well proportioned accommodation laid out over three floors
- Extensive rear garden
- Superb residential location, a short stroll to Ranelagh and easily accessible to Dublin city centre
- Gas fired central heating
- Gross internal floor area approximately 250sqm (2,690 sq ft)
Internally the accommodation benefits from some magnificent period features with well portioned interconnecting reception rooms with traditional period fireplaces, country style fitted kitchen on the ground floor to the front with family room to the rear with double doors leading out to a magnificent rear garden. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and a shower room.
Outside to the front there is a railed garden with large gravelled driveway, gated side access and a set of granite steps leading up to the hall door. There is a magnificent secluded rear garden mainly in lawn with outside storage shed and gated side access.
Leeson Park is a highly regarded residential road of quality family homes situated a short stroll from Ranelagh Village offering an array of popular restaurants, pubs, and boutiques. St Stephen’s Green is a 10/15 minute way away making Dublin’s financial and shopping districts easily accessible. The Luas at Ranelagh is also within easy walking distance providing access to some of the most sought after primary and secondary schools including St Mary’s N.S., Scoil Bríde, Gonzaga College, Sandford Park, Muckross Park, and St. Mary’s College.
- Reception Hall (2m x 4.95m)
- Set of granite steps lead to the hall door. Picture rail, ceiling coving, centre rose, arch through to inner hall.
- Living Room (4.75m x 4.95m)
- Attractive original marble fireplace surround, with tiled and cast iron inset, tiled hearth, high ceilings with ceiling coving, centre rose, and sash windows with window shutters, polished timber flooring, double doors opening through to sitting room.
- Sitting/Dining Room (4.65m x 5.15m)
- Attractive marbelised slate fireplace with floral tiled and cast iron inset, tiled hearth, fitted storage presses with shelving over, high ceilings, ceiling coving, centre rose, picture sash window overlooking the rear garden with window shutters, polished timber flooring.
- Inner Hall (2m x 5.10m)
- HALL FLOOR RETURN
- Back Rear Hallway (2.55m x 1.50m)
- Fitted storage.
- Bathroom (2.50m x 2.85m)
- vanity wash hand basin, w.c., bath, corner tiled shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- Linen store, tiled shower
- Bathroom (2.5m x 2.85m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, victorian style w.c., victorian four claw cast iron bath, polished timber flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 (4.70m x 5.10m)
- (to the rear) black cast iron fireplace, cast iron & tiled inset, slate hearth, fitted wardrobes either side, ceiling coving, sash window overlooking the rear garden, window shutters, access hatch to attic.
- Bedroom 2 (4.50m x 4.95m)
- (to the front) painted cast iron fireplace, cast iron tiled inset, tiled hearth, fitted wardrobes either side, ceiling coving, sash window overlooking front, fitted shelving on right hand side, polished timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (2.30m x 3.45m)
- (to the front) fitted wardrobes, fitted shelving
- SECOND FLOOR RETURN
- Bedroom 4 (2.50m x 4.45m)
- GARDEN LEVEL / GROUND FLOOR
- Hall (1.85m x 4.85m)
- understairs storage cupboard
- Back Hall (2.35m x 1.40m)
- tiled floor, additional cloaks cupboard, door leading out to rear garden.
- Store Room (2.3m x 2.7m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.70m x 4.70m)
- fitted with a good range of maple press drawer units, display cabinets, granite worktops, gas Aga, two ring gas hob with deDetrich stainless steel oven beneath, extractor over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls. Hotpress.
- Understairs Storage / Utility (1.75m x 2.20m)
- tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine & dryer, understeps storage/coal house. recessed downlighting.
- Family Room / TV Room (4.55m x 4.85m)
- Black cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, double doors out to the rear garden
There is a railed and walled and hedged garden with mature borders, trees, large gravelled driveway providing ample off street car parking and gated enclosed side access 1.3m x 8.2m (4'3" x 26'11"). There is an extensive rear garden extending to approximately 27.27m (90ft) in length x 8.60m (28’3) in width, laid out mainly in lawn bordered by mature flowerbeds, granite walls, front and rear patio areas and Timber Barna shed.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.