- Outstanding villa style, red brick fronted, Victorian residence
- Completely renovated & refurbished to exacting standards
- Stylishly appointed & superbly proportioned accommodation
- Luxuriously appointed master en-suite
- Many features of the era, including 10ft. high ceilings, superb centre roses, ceiling coving & marble fireplaces
- Quiet, exclusive, highly convenient location off Appian way, a short walk to St Stephen’s Green
- Attractively landscaped, private rear garden with important pedestrian access
- Gas fired central heating
- Victorian style free standing cast iron radiators
- Floor area 135sqm./1,453sqft.
The stylish accommodation extends to approximately 135sqm./1,453sqft and briefly comprises impressive interconnecting reception rooms with 10ft. high ceilings, kitchen, two large bedrooms and luxuriously appointed en-suites.
Leeson Park Avenue is a highly regarded, much sought after quiet residential road off Appian way; a short stroll from Ranelagh Village with an excellent choice of specialist shops, renowned restaurants, public houses, and within walking distance of St Stephen’s Green in the city centre. The LUAS at Ranelagh and Charlemont are within an easy walk, providing ease of access to the city centre, and south to Dundrum Town Centre and beyond. Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most popular and sought after residential suburbs in Dublin, with Donnybrook Village also a short walk away. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools are in the vicinity, including St Mary’s National School, Milltown Park, Scoil Bhríde, Ranelagh Multi Denominational School, Colaise Gaelscoil Lois na nÓg, Gonzaga College, Muckross Park, and Sandford Park. UCD Belfield and Trinity College are within easy access.
- Reception Hall (1.75m x 8.2m)
- (Maximum measurement) with fan light over, ceiling coving, centre rose, inner arch, tiled floor.
- Drawing Room (4.55m x 4.1m)
- Ceiling coving, centre rose, impressive marble fireplace, cast iron inset, coal effect gas fire, slate hearth, working shutters, sliding timber sash windows, built in shelving either side of the chimney breast, stained timber floor, sliding doors to
- Dining Room (4.5m x 3.75m)
- Ceiling coving, centre rose, impressive marble fireplace, cast iron inset, slate hearth & stained timber floor.
- HALF LANDING
- Kitchen (2.95m x 4.75m)
- very well fitted with extensive range shaker Maple style units comprising presses, cupboards, drawers, display cabinets, wine rack, granite countertop with large sink unit, draining board cut into granite, 5 ring Neff gas hob with extractor hood over, oven underneath, integrated microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, pitched ceiling with skylight. French doors onto
- Raised deck (2.64m x 2.4m)
- with glass balustrade & steps down to rear garden.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Hall (1.7m x 3.95m)
- understairs storage
- Bedroom 1 (5.75m x 3.85m)
- (maximum measurement, plus built in wardrobes) ceiling coving, cast iron fireplace, coal effect gas fire, slate hearth, stained timber floorboards, French doors leading out to side patio. Door through to
- En-suite Bathroom (2.9m x 4.7m)
- (maximum measurement) including storage cupboard containing gas boiler and plumbed for washing machine. Large jacuzzi bath, feature wash hand basin, Villeroy & Bosch large step in shower, marble floor, chrome heated towel rail, wall mounted w.c.
- Bedroom 2 (4.6m x 3.8m)
- Ceiling coving, cast iron fireplace, coal effect gas fire, stained timber planked floors, French doors leading out to front garden, door to
- En-Suite Bathroom (4.35m x 1.6m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, arch through to bath, w.c., partly tiled walls with mosaic tiles, tiled floor, door out to lower reception hall.
Railed front garden, with granite steps leading to a lower level. Flowerbeds either side with box hedging, and silver birch trees, and shrubs and bushes. The rear garden extends to approximately 8m (28ft), it is walled, bordered by flowerbeds with an abundance of mature shrubs & bushes, feature pond, patio area, step up to main patio area. Barna shed.
BER No. 105218317
Energy Performance Indicator: 307.24
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.