- A well-proportioned double fronted period residence
- Quiet cul-de-sac within a short walk of Ranelagh village and Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club
- South-West facing rear garden backing on to the grounds of the Royal Hospital, Donnybrook
- Sash windows with window shutters
- Oil fired central heating
- Very fine period features including original fire places and ceiling cornicing
- Floor area: approximately 175 m2 (1,890 sqft)
- A short stroll to the Luas at Ranelagh and Charlemont
At hall floor level, there is a bright welcoming reception hall with attractive fan light, ornate ceiling coving and centre rose. There are two interconnecting reception rooms with high ceilings and both have original cast iron fire places and the sitting room to the rear has a stunning view overlooking over the Royal Hospital, Donnybrook. Also on this level there is a master bedroom with en suite shower room. A very fine staircase leads down to the garden level with separate entrance, hall with under stair shower room, inner hall off which there are two further bedrooms, a large kitchen /dining room/breakfast room (running from front to back) and a door leading out to the rear garden.
Outside the front there is a low maintenance gravelled garden and to the side there is a large low maintenance garden with raised beds, glass house, separate entrance door to garden level and the side garden offers further potential to extend. There is a sunny south west facing low maintenance rear garden which backs onto the Royal Hospital in Donnybrook.
Leeson Park Avenue is a highly regarded much sought after quiet residential road off Appian Way, a short stroll from Ranelagh village with an excellent choice of specialist shops, renowned restaurants, public houses, and within walking distance of St. Stephens Green and the city centre. The Luas at Ranelagh and Charlemont are within a short walk providing ease of access to the city centre and south to Dundrum Town Centre and beyond.
Ranelagh is without a doubt one of the most popular and sought after residential suburbs in Dublin with Donnybrook village also a short walk away. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools are in the vicinity including: St. Mary’s National School, Milltown Park; Scoil Bhride; Ranelagh Multi-Denominational School; Gaelscoil Lios Na nÓg; Gonzaga College; Muckross Park and Sandford Park. UCD Bellfield and Trinity College Dublin are within easy access.
- Reception Hall (1.75m x 7.50m)
- with original period ceiling coving, centre rose, ornate architrave and dado rail.
- Living Room (4.30m x 4.35m)
- to the front, with painted cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, coal effect gas fire, sash window with window shutters, high ceilings (X.20m) and double doors opening to
- Sitting Room (4.30m x 4.50m)
- original dining room, with painted cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and coal effect gas fire, ceiling coving and picture sash window with window shutters overlooking the Royal Hospital in Donnybrook.
- Bedroom 1/Master Bedroom (4.35m x 4.25m)
- with ceiling coving, sash windows with window shutters and access hatch to the attic and door with steps down to
- En-Suite Shower Room (3.45m x 2.75m)
- with two whbs, wc, step-in tiled shower with Aqualisa shower, fitted wardrobes and window overlooking The Royal Hospital Donnybrook.
- with staircase to
- Garden Level
- with separate entrance
- Entrance Hallway (1.10m x 1.30m)
- with tiled floor, storage cupboard and
- Shower Room (1.35m x 2.25m)
- understairs, with pedestal whb, wc, step-in tiled shower and tiled floor.
- Inner Hallway (1.75m x 7.35m)
- with understairs storage cupboard, one of which has the hotpress with dual immersion.
- Bedroom 2 (4.35m x 4.10m)
- to the front, with sash window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 3/Study (2.70m x 2.75m)
- with pedestal whb.
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room (4.25m x 8.90m)
- overall measurement
- Breakfast/Dining Room (4.25m x 4.35m)
- with sash window with window shutters overlooking the rear garden, storage presses and arch through to
- Kitchen (4.25m x 4.35m)
- with breakfast bar, fitted with a good range of oak press and drawer units, display cabinets, one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, cooker with extractor over, sash window overlooking the front, part-tiled walls, tiled floor and ceiling coving.
To front, there is a gravelled railed garden with granite steps leading up to the hall door. To the rear, there is sunny south-west facing low-maintenance garden mainly laid out in paving with original granite brick rear wall (which backs onto the grounds of The Royal Hospital in Donnybrook). The side garden is mainly in gravel with raised beds, glasshouse and separate entrance door.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.