- Superbly located close to Sandymount Strand
- Floor Area approximately 155sqm (1,668sqft)
- Extensive South east facing rear garden of approximately 30m (100ft) with vehicular rear access
- Separate Garage
- Separate annex/granny flat of approximately 30sqm (320sqft)
- Extensive front garden with off street car parking
- Some of Dublin’s finest schools in close proximity
- Within a short walk of Sandymount Village & Sandymount Green
- Superb potential to extend further if required (subject to p.p.)
The accommodation extends to approximately 155sqm (1,668sqft) and briefly comprises reception hall, generously proportioned reception rooms, living/dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, study, utility and garage. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, family bathroom, separate w.c., and large store. The separate detached granny flat/home office to the side extends to approximately 30m2 (320 sqft).
The property is within a short walk of Sandymount Strand, Sandymount Village, and Sandymount DART station. The RDS and Aviva stadium are also close by, as are some of the city’s premier primary and secondary schools, the property is also within a 15 minute drive of St Stephen’s Green, the IFSC, and the airport via the Dublin Port Tunnel.
- Reception Hall (3.65m x 2.25m)
- with polished timber flooring.
- Living Room (3.20m x 4.35m)
- with polished timber flooring, tiled fireplace with mahogany surround, bay window and folding doors opening into
- Dining Room (3.95m x 3.40m)
- with tiled fireplace with mahogany surround.
- Family Room (3.25m x 4.85m)
- with polished timber flooring, sliding door to rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.25m x 3.45m)
- with tiled floor, fitted press and drawer units.
- Study (2.60m x 2.75m)
- with polished timber flooring.
- Utility Room (2.60m x 2.95m)
- with plumbing for washing machine, shower, whb.
- Garage (4.55m x 2.50m)
- with potential for conversion, subject to p.p.
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 4.35m)
- with fitted wardrobes and bay window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.80m x 3.65m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.80m x 3.05m)
- with w.h.b., fitted wardrobes, window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 4/study (2.10m x 2.30m)
- Store (1.35m x 2.50m)
- Bathroom (1.75m x 1.60m)
- with wash hand basin, bath, part tiled walls.
- Separate w.c.
- with immersion
- GRANNY FLAT/ DETACHED ANNEX
- extending to approximately 30sqm (320sqft), with kitchen/living, double bedroom, bathroom.
Outside to the front there is ample off-street car parking with gated side access and to the side a self-contained granny flat/home office of approximately 30sqm (322sqft), offering further scope and potential. There is a large sunny, south east facing garden of approximately 30.30m (100ft) in length with terraced patio, large workshop and vehicular rear access onto Strand Road.
BER No. 103608261
Energy Performance Indicator: 298.1 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.