- Fine detached family home
- Presented in show house condition
- Newly refurbished to the highest standard
- Gas fired central heating
- Substantially upgraded insulation throughout
- Attractively landscaped front and rear gardens
- Floor area of approx. 160 sq.m (1,722 sq.ft.)
- Excellent public transport nearby to include the QBC and LUAS
- Ample off street parking
The property itself contains bright and spacious living space together with excellent bedroom accommodation. Downstairs, there is a spacious entrance hall leading into a large living/dining room to the front as well as kitchen/breakfast room to the rear. There is also a family room and downstairs W.C. at this level. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms (one en-suite) as well as a fifth bedroom/study and good sized family bathroom.
The location is second to none, situated in this delightful residential housing development within a stone’s throw of the N11 and the QBC. The Luas at Sandyford is also within an easy stroll. Stillorgan village nearby hosts a range of amenities to include shops, restaurants, cafes and services, while Sandyford Industrial Estate is further up the Leopardstown Road. The M50 and Blackrock is also within easy reach of the property.
- Reception Hallway (2.85m x 2.63m)
- with attractive oak timber flooring.
- Drawing Room (3.53m x 5.85)
- with marble fireplace, centre rose, oak timber flooring and magnificent picture window overlooking front.
- Dining Area (2.93m x 3.50m)
- with oak timber flooring
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.75m x 5.80m)
- kitchen is fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, double stainless steel oven, 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor over. Integrated stainless steel microwave and Bosch dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine and dryer and integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor, tiled splash back and door leading to rear garden.
- Living Room (2.83m x 4.38m)
- with maple timber flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- comprising wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor, tiled walls and gas fired boiler.
- Study/Nursery (1.90m x 2.66m)
- with attractive maple timber flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.21m x 2.77m)
- to the rear with built in sliding wardrobes and maple timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.57m x 2.80m)
- with maple timber flooring, floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking front
- Bedroom 3 (3.67m x 2.80m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, maple timber flooring and window to front.
- Master Bedroom (3.50m x 3.46m)
- with excellent range of built in fitted wardrobes, maple timber flooring, picture window overlooking rear and door leading to the ensuite.
- Ensuite (2.40m x 2.36m)
- comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over.
- Shower Room
- comprising cabinet wash hand basin, WC, step in shower, tiled floor, tiled walls and window to side.
- Landing with pull down ladder to the floored attic and a hot press with built in shelving.
- Outside (10.00m x 16.00m)
- To the rear there is a very fine garden with lawn area and large raised patio with attractive flower beds, timber barna shed and gated side passage. To the front of the property there is ample off street parking within the landscaped driveway.
BER No. 111360202
Energy Performance Indicator: 196.73 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.