- Highly regarded residential address
- Close to excellent transport facilities with a regular DART and bus services available close by
- Superb primary and secondary schools nearby as well as leisure and shopping facilities
- Floor area of approximately 73sq.m (786sq.ft)
- Well-proportioned accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
This wonderful period home is bright and airy and extends to approximately 73sq.m (786sq.ft). Internally the accommodation includes an entrance hall, a large open plan living/dining room, a kitchen and a family bathroom. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms.
This beautiful home is located in the much sought after area just off Vevay Road in the heart of Bray. Bray Village is minutes’ walk away with its host of amenities including schools, sports facilities, shops, restaurants and parks. Public transport is plentiful with the DART station at Bray and numerous bus routes close by making commuting to the city centre and surrounding areas extremely easy. The N11 is only a short distance away and the M50 is also close by allowing ease of access to all parts of the city and all major national routes. The seafront with its excellent restaurants and pubs is only a short distance away and there are beautiful scenic walks over Bray Head towards Greystones.
There are a host of both primary and secondary schools close by to include St. Cronin’s BNS, St. Andrew’s National School, Loreto Secondary School and Presentation College to name a few.
- Entrance Hallway (1.1m x 2.4m)
- with semi-solid timber floor and enclosed fuse board
- Living/Dining Room (4.4m x 5.9m)
- with laminate flooring, a range of built in cupboards and fireplace with slate hearth, tiled surround, timber mantle and solid fuel stove to front
- Kitchen (2.5m x 3.8m)
- with tiled floor, a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, tiled splashback, integrated electric oven, gas four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine, space for under counter fridge, shelved hot press and door out to rear garden
- Internal Lobby
- with understairs storage
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin with cabinet under and bath with telephone shower over
- with hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 4.7m)
- with window overlooking the front, a range of built in wardrobes and painted cast iron open fireplace
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 2.9m)
- with painted cast iron fireplace
There is on street parking to the front and a very private yard garden with mature shrubbery to the rear of the property.
BER No. 110895612
Energy Performance Indicator: 288.27
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.