- Accommodation of approximately 76sq.m (818 sq.ft).
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Private low maintenance south westerly facing rear garden of approx. 11 metres in length
- Bespoke kitchen with granite countertop
- Gas fired central heating
- Lovely mature cul-de-sac location
- Designated car parking space plus additional visitor spaces
- Management fees approximately €1780 per annum
This home offers superbly maintained and well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 76 sq.m. (818 sq ft) comprising a living room, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms one of which is en-suite and a main bathroom. To the rear of the house there is a low maintenance garden that measures approximately 11 metres (36feet) in length, it benefits from a sunny south westerly orientation and is very private, from here there are views of the Dublin Mountains. The property benefits from a designated car parking space and is further enhanced by the landscaped tree-lined communal gardens.
Located in this ideal position, close to the junction with Church Road, this mature development enjoys close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including Holy Child and Johnstown National School, to mention two, together with local shopping facilities including Killiney Shopping Centre. Within close proximity there is also a range of recreational activities including golf at Killiney Golf Club, tennis clubs, interesting walks along Killiney and Dalkey Hills and Killiney Beach, as well as a wide range of marine facilities and yacht clubs in Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (1.75m x 3.7m)
- with solid oak floor, ceiling coving, telephone point, understairs storage and frosted glazed oak door opening to the
- Sitting Room (4m x 3.3m)
- with open fireplace with marble inset, raised hearth and mahogany surround and television point
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.2m x 5.2m)
- with frosted glazed solid pine door opening in, natural stone polished floor, bespoke solid oak handmade kitchen, polished granite worktop, centre island unit with breakfast bar and polished granite top, built in shelving storage, recessed lighting, enclosed radiator, Hotpoint standalone electric cooker with double oven under and extractor over, display cabinets either side, fitted shelving, pull out pantry unit with shelving, tiled splashback, polished granite upstands, Franke London sink with picture window overlooking the rear garden, pull out integrated slimline Siemens dishwasher, Samsung washing machine, stainless steel American style fridge/freezer and triple glazed door that opens out to the rear garden
- with hatch to attic and shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 3.2m)
- with door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with power shower with monsoon head, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, illuminated mirror over and porthole window
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 3.3m)
- with sliderobes, Velux skylight and further wardrobe storage
- with corner jacuzzi bath with antique style fittings incorporating telephone shower attachment, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled floor and walls and Velux skylight
To the front of the property there is a bay with one designated parking space together with ample visitor spaces. The communal gardens are beautifully landscaped with mature trees. A cobble locked pathway leads up to the front door and there are gravelled beds to either side. To the back of the house there is a low maintenance garden that measures approximately 11 metres (36feet) in length, it benefits from a sunny south westerly orientation and is very private, from here there are views of the Dublin Mountains
BER No. 112465083
Energy Performance Indicator: 238.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.